UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Sphinx pharma pip

Tags
pip test e
909 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  darren.1987 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi

taking a little cruise dose ATM so got myself some Sphinx Pharma Test E 300

only running a cruise dose of 200mg and get severe pip, I have had the odd pip from other labs but this is so bad im going to have to stop and swap labs we are only talking less than 3/4 Ml into the thigh (where i have always pinned)

Has anyone else suffered from Sphinx the is legit as bloods show so but i maybe troubled by the carrier oil .... im trying a glut shot this week and see if that makes a difference if not im changing back to Rohm

#5 ·
What's the point in this thread lol?

Blood show the gear is legit. If you don't agree with the oil and get pip just swap labs?
Asking the question if others get PIP from this oil simple as that , not sure what your not understanding

Never questioned the gear, its probably just my body reacting with the oil if only me affected .... but to get Pip from a small amount in comparison to what im used to

#6 ·
Hi

taking a little cruise dose ATM so got myself some Sphinx Pharma Test E 300

only running a cruise dose of 200mg and get severe pip, I have had the odd pip from other labs but this is so bad im going to have to stop and swap labs we are only talking less than 3/4 Ml into the thigh (where i have always pinned)

Has anyone else suffered from Sphinx the is legit as bloods show so but i maybe troubled by the carrier oil .... im trying a glut shot this week and see if that makes a difference if not im changing back to Rohm
No PIP for me on their test e.

But i will say that i have jabbed quads many times, with other labs and most times i couldn't even remember which quad i pinned, but very occasionally i would get very bad PIP for about 4 days, quads can be very fickle.

#7 ·
No PIP for me on their test e.

But i will say that i have jabbed quads many times, with other labs and most times i couldn't even remember which quad i pinned, but very occasionally i would get very bad PIP for about 4 days, quads can be very fickle.
Always pinned there and only the odd issue prior, but since switching to Sphinx every one has really inflamed ..

Ill switch to gluts and see if that resolves or just go back to Rohm

#12 ·
I've recently had a few jabs of Sphinx bought loads of it. Very highly perfumed smell. Carrier using very high levels of solvent most likely EO from the smell. This does not belittle the fact that its absolutely laden with hormone. Although not sure which ester but there was a lot of it. Libido was very good. But the stuff just was so strong per ml and the solvents gave me flu Symtpoms and weakened me badly, literally kept me in bed.

This does happen to me with EO. So if you are not sensitive to it, then crack on. However a lot are. I suspect it is the EO causing your issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.