Sign in to follow this  
LethweiUK

Points based immigration system

8 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

Hopefully we can have something similar to send all the waste of space idiots out of the country 

3 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Reject anyone with a criminal record or extremist beliefs. Anyone who has too low of an education and no job skills.

Agreed guys! I happy the plane that sent the scumbags back to the West Indies was arranged and executed the way it was...their was nothing racist of wind rush related about it at all.

I don’t see what the uneducated/ non skilled immigrants bring to this country other than their ability to drain the welfare system and NHS also the extremists who come over here to bomb our city’s and radicalise the off springs of previous immigrant pregnancies.

Danny.

I buy totally in to criminals not being allowed in of course and likewise, if you come over and commit crime you should be deported, finally if you have no work lined up or don't find it within a reasonable period then no social benefit should be provided.

However what I don't like is this whole unskilled and uneducated exclusion, in my eyes if you can fulfil a job here regardless of the skill level then you're an asset - every man or woman no matter what their background or what country they are from should be ostracized from being allowed to move around in the world to better the lives of their family. 

The care sector will be stuffed. Have to start putting people down when they get to 60. 

Bloke in Scotland on the radio this morning saying no way can he get British workers to fillet fish in his factory for a living. Eastern Europeans do it with a smile on their face grateful if the job. 

32 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

I buy totally in to criminals not being allowed in of course and likewise, if you come over and commit crime you should be deported, finally if you have no work lined up or don't find it within a reasonable period then no social benefit should be provided.

However what I don't like is this whole unskilled and uneducated exclusion, in my eyes if you can fulfil a job here regardless of the skill level then you're an asset - every man or woman no matter what their background or what country they are from should be ostracized from being allowed to move around in the world to better the lives of their family. 

Despite what the daily mail will tell you, isn't that already the case?

13 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

The care sector will be stuffed. Have to start putting people down when they get to 60. 

Bloke in Scotland on the radio this morning saying no way can he get British workers to fillet fish in his factory for a living. Eastern Europeans do it with a smile on their face grateful if the job. 

Yeah but we got our country back and can make our own laws and stuff again, deplete our own fish stocks until they collapse and scrap the European time working directive and work 6 days a week, to make up for all the manual labor we'll need to cover.  

1 minute ago, Denied said:

Yeah but we got our country back and can make our own laws and stuff again, deplete our own fish stocks until they collapse and scrap the European time working directive and work 6 days a week, to make up for all the manual labor we'll need to cover.  

Before we joined the EU it was all 3 day weeks, blackouts and strikes. Which, if we f**k it up, is what it will be again. 

22 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Never been a fan of slave labour!

3 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Before we joined the EU it was all 3 day weeks, blackouts and strikes. Which, if we f**k it up, is what it will be again. 

Before we joined the EU we were the car manufacturing capital of the world.

Once we joined all our industry disappeared!

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Well at least we'll get some time off, if we go on strike. 

Just now, LethweiUK said:

Before we joined the EU we were the car manufacturing capital of the world.

Once we joined all our industry disappeared!

Yes because we build s**t cars. BMW or a Rover hmm, defiantly the EU's fault we all bought BMW's and Mercs.