Sign in to follow this  
JohnSummers

Is Sphinx Pharma Test E legit? Blood work analysis and review

I have been using Sphinx Pharma Test E for about 3 weeks. I am using around 360mg per week, my total T came back at 168 nmol/l. As you can see the product is overdosed(which is a good thing). I also got some nasty pip. Apart from bad pip this product looks like a homeless man's piss.  I will go back to to proper labs like Balkan, SP labs, Pharmacom labs. Another reason for this is because the site selling Sphinx has run out so I can't buy it anymore. 

This is an effective and potent product for sure. 

DSC_0006[1].jpg

7 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

I have been using Sphinx Pharma Test E for about 3 weeks. I am using around 360mg per week, my total T came back at 168 nmol/l. As you can see the product is definitely overdosed. I also got some nasty pip. I will not buy again and will go back to proper labs like Balkan, SP labs, Pharmacom labs. 

DSC_0006[1].jpg

InShot_20200208_024418892.jpg

1 hour ago, Crackerman said:

And it's overdosed on what merit? Bloods will not tell you how well dosed a product is, you would need to test the compound itself. 

Nevertheless, it's another positive for Sphinx I would say. 

I was using Sphinx for a while, had  no issues until I received tren ace that looked like dirty engine oil. Was really thick too. Switched labs then. Was probably just unlucky. 

7 hours ago, PsychedUp said:

I was using Sphinx for a while, had  no issues until I received tren ace that looked like dirty engine oil. Was really thick too. Switched labs then. Was probably just unlucky. 

Ergh. 

Don't say that, I've got a couple of vials of tren 200 sat in my stash! 

8 hours ago, PsychedUp said:

Nowt wrong with injecting that into your body. It’ll put hairs on your chest 

5e4ed7af70425_Screenshot(60).thumb.png.9281c05ae15c4e36388a0a9181c610cc.png

12 hours ago, Crackerman said:

And it's overdosed on what merit? Bloods will not tell you how well dosed a product is, you would need to test the compound itself. 

Nevertheless, it's another positive for Sphinx I would say. 

According to studies, 100mg of Test E would give total T levels over 20nmol/l. 500mg of Test E should give test levels about 100-150nmol/l. With Sphinx I have levels of 168nmol/l at just 360mg per week. You can absolutely tell the concentration of the oil by a total T blood test.  

According to my calculations, Sphinx Pharma Test E is dosed at around 458mg/ml not 300mg/ml.

Read another member post about sphinx test e and the pip and they was switching too a different lab aswell this week,  cant remember the thread but it's the second one in a week. Might be overdosed but I wouldnt personally use if it gives pip that bad taking into consideration pinning technique is/was correct. Maybe they changed their carrier oil, who knows.

18 minutes ago, Crackerman said:

Lol OK mate. 

Because everyone metabolises test at the standard rate yes? 

For example, if someone injects 500mg of Test E and has total T levels of 50nmol/l, do you not think that product is under-dosed(regardless of metabolism whatever)?

46 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

For example, if someone injects 500mg of Test E and has total T levels of 50nmol/l, do you not think that product is under-dosed(regardless of metabolism whatever)?

You would assume so, yes.  But you estimating a reading based on other people is wrong. 

1 hour ago, JohnSummers said:

You can absolutely tell the concentration of the oil by a total T blood test.  

53 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

Don't be stupid.

How are you injecting and where?

I have come to believe that injection technique causes more than half of debilitating pip issues.  Does that mean there’s no such thing as pippy gear? No.

I’ve had some pippy gear in the past.  Stick 2ml+ into a syringe and go deep with an orange/green/blue into the glute/quad and I’ll be limping like keyser soze for 5 days and cursing the lab.

stick the same pippy oil into 1ml slins and in to delt/lats, inject slowly, wait and withdraw slowly, and at worst it’s a dead feeling for 2 days.

3 hours ago, stargazer said:

Don't be stupid.

What's the problem? This post is uploaded to help others decide if they want to choose this UGL. If you don't like the post then get off it. I've said nothing stupid. Why are you confused?

3 hours ago, Conscript said:

How are you injecting and where?

I have come to believe that injection technique causes more than half of debilitating pip issues.  Does that mean there’s no such thing as pippy gear? No.

I’ve had some pippy gear in the past.  Stick 2ml+ into a syringe and go deep with an orange/green/blue into the glute/quad and I’ll be limping like keyser soze for 5 days and cursing the lab.

stick the same pippy oil into 1ml slins and in to delt/lats, inject slowly, wait and withdraw slowly, and at worst it’s a dead feeling for 2 days.

I was injecting in my lateral deltoid with a 25g 1inch needle. Now I am injecting in dorsogluteal(side glute).

3 hours ago, Crackerman said:

You would assume so, yes.  But you estimating a reading based on other people is wrong. 

Not estimating based on other people. I am using studies. Yes, everybody metabolises test differently but the difference is not that big. 

1- https://www.steroidal.com/testosterone/testosterone-types-and-variants/

2-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266340/

Obviously the studies can be flawed. I wouldn't rely 100% on them but they do give you a reference point. 

31 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

Not estimating based on other people. I am using studies. Yes, everybody metabolises test differently but the difference is not that big. 

1- https://www.steroidal.com/testosterone/testosterone-types-and-variants/

2-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266340/

Obviously the studies can be flawed. I wouldn't rely 100% on them but they do give you a reference point. 

I’ve just had a reading of 126 mnol/l off 300mg old southern ghost test e so doesn’t seem too far off from me 

On 21.02.2020 at 10:15 AM, JohnSummers said:

According to studies, 100mg of Test E would give total T levels over 20nmol/l. 500mg of Test E should give test levels about 100-150nmol/l. With Sphinx I have levels of 168nmol/l at just 360mg per week. You can absolutely tell the concentration of the oil by a total T blood test.  

According to my calculations, Sphinx Pharma Test E is dosed at around 458mg/ml not 300mg/ml.

99AB25A2-0A46-495F-9B60-BFB2B259625D.thumb.jpeg.9fbbc80bb4c6743441d385b6ee5d74d3.jpegMy test results from 3-march 

sphinx test e 1ml a week (300mg/week)

pinned shoulders . No pip

so according to those studies...why my test levels are different? Your dose is just 60mgs  higher than mine. 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:50 PM, sebianobrighton said:

99AB25A2-0A46-495F-9B60-BFB2B259625D.thumb.jpeg.9fbbc80bb4c6743441d385b6ee5d74d3.jpegMy test results from 3-march 

sphinx test e 1ml a week (300mg/week)

pinned shoulders . No pip

so according to those studies...why my test levels are different? Your dose is just 60mgs  higher than mine. 

I just told you Sphinx is overdosed that is why. How many days after your injection did you get the bloodwork done? 

According to studies you should have approx 104nmol/l of test after 24hrs of injecting 300mg of Test E. My levels were 168nmol/l a few days after injected 360mg of Sphinx test E, it should have 124nmol/l after 24hrs. SPhinx is defo overdosed and legit/G2G.

I am not dissing Sphinx or criticising it just putting out info for other people.  

On 4/29/2020 at 10:20 AM, Jay Walker said:

Yes, I'm injecting this Test, its do exactly what it should do, its a good product, but i won't be using it again.......

Errrr.

Yes, because I have other cheaper better labs to go to. The website that sells Sphinx doesn't sell it anymore. 

On 21.02.2020 at 10:15 AM, JohnSummers said:

Well I dont know mate. Such high concentration per ml would normally induce big pip in my muscle. overdosed probably but not that much imo.

On 21/02/2020 at 10:15 AM, JohnSummers said:

Definitely looks good. 

8 hours ago, sebianobrighton said:

Well I dont know mate. Such high concentration per ml would normally induce big pip in my muscle. overdosed probably but not that much imo.

The study on steroidal.com shows that 110mg of TestE  produced a level of around 38nmol/l 24hrs later. This means 500mg should produce levels of 172.7nmol/l a day after injection.

My levels were 168 nmol/l a few days after injecting 360mg of Test E.

It gave me seriously bad pip for the first few weeks. I was struggling to walk, had to take ibuprofen and even considered missing training sessions. The pip slowly went away as I reduced the dosage and my body got used to it. I injected it in my glute, wouldn't dare injecting in my deltoid. 

Would I buy again? Might do, but there are other good labs too. I mean the product works.