Sign in to follow this  
JABDUL

Fake Pharmacom clen

Easy chaps bought some clen from a reseller of Pharmacom got it verified on the Pharmacom website when it came I did a labmax test on it. The test said it will turn dark purple if clen is present and I can confirm no clen at all as it stayed the same colour and has done for over an hour. I will attach a photo just thought I’d let you all know as I know a lot of people regard this lab to be one of the best needless to say I’m really disappointed.

ABA0AEA1-9BF0-4E38-BE88-5BDFD9BC7D52.jpeg

53CB2CFC-8938-4E17-AFEA-47EC87449D6A.jpeg

5 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Lab max isn’t exactly known to be reliable....

have you even taken it yet? You’ll soon know if it’s real 

Yes I’ve taken it and yes my hands are shaking like they should on clen yet they would do the same on Albuterol and plenty of folk on here used lab max for time to test if what they’ve got Is what they say it is what makes you say labmax isn’t reliable? I also tested elixir labs t5 for ephedrine which passed and nexus for dbol which also passed so why would clen fail if it was real?

8 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

I don’t personally trust labmax, too easy to mess up the test, and trust it even less when testing something in micrograms..... 

Did you put a full tablet in?

I put a quarter of a tablet in and I ordered them from the labmax website bud.

7 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

40 Microgram is such a minuscule amount, go and whack half, or even a full tab in there and see if any different maybe?

I’ve ordered another labmax test Pharmacom supposed to be the dogs bollocks so I’ll give them another test this time I’ll put the full tab in I’m just sick of being sold fake or underdosed gear before this I ordered some rx labs clen and that came back as fake too so that’s when I thought I’ll try Pharmacom everyone says their one of the best but still I got the hands shaking on rx labs clen that seems to be the only side effect I get is there any other way of testing if it legit like slight differences it has to Albuterol or ephedrine that I’ve heard they fake it with.

1 hour ago, strawberry123 said:

It’s going to be a lot easier to detect 20-30mg of dbol/eph than 40mcg of clen, literally 20000 times the amount/mass doubt a simple labmax test is adequate for this. More for testing raws as pharmacom rightly state

f**k it I’ll just run it your probably right dude cheers bud ? 

If your hands are shaking then it’s either clen or another compound that makes your hands shake. Clen costs practically nothing (although fake clen has been sold) and I cannot see Pharmacom substituting clen for something else. Clen is also difficult to dose correctly. 1mcg is just 0.001 mg. In my experience labs tend to overdose clen. Perhaps Pharmacom have actually got the dosage correct. The last clen I used was dangerously overdosed imo.

I don’t know what you are expecting from it but unless you are pretty lean already and struggling to get the last bit off clen isn’t going to bring much to the table to be honest.

I don’t rate pharmacom like most the people on here but you’re shaking, albuterol half life is tiny compared to clen, you’d be able to see the difference, I’d bet good money the clen is legit. 

38 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

If your hands are shaking then it’s either clen or another compound that makes your hands shake. Clen costs practically nothing (although fake clen has been sold) and I cannot see Pharmacom substituting clen for something else. Clen is also difficult to dose correctly. 1mcg is just 0.001 mg. In my experience labs tend to overdose clen. Perhaps Pharmacom have actually got the dosage correct. The last clen I used was dangerously overdosed imo.

I don’t know what you are expecting from it but unless you are pretty lean already and struggling to get the last bit off clen isn’t going to bring much to the table to be honest.

I’m 15 stone 3 around 14% body fat and wanting to get down to about 12% with my next cutting cycle running 

test prop 100mg eod, anavar 60mg ed, and clen 40mcg a day been on a week but heard from a few chaps in the gym that clen worked great for them but then again everyone is different so I’ll give them a whirl and see how I get on I appreciate your reply man ?

37 minutes ago, Towel said:

I don’t rate pharmacom like most the people on here but you’re shaking, albuterol half life is tiny compared to clen, you’d be able to see the difference, I’d bet good money the clen is legit. 

Cheers man I’m gunna just run them and see how I get on.

so, just throwing this out there, labmax tests require a specific amount of actual raw to go into the test or they can give a false negative. for that reason, they're an utter waste of money.

the amount to add it usually a tiny amount, like a 1/4 of a clen tab or a crumb of a 25mg tab. it looks like you've thrown an entire one in there?

58 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

labmax tests don't work. their anavar one in the most comically bad one. too much in and the solution which is meant to be "yellow" for var goes browner looking like winstrol. put a tiny amount of winstrol on and it goes piss yellow making you think its var.

16 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

so, just throwing this out there, labmax tests require a specific amount of actual raw to go into the test or they can give a false negative. for that reason, they're an utter waste of money.

the amount to add it usually a tiny amount, like a 1/4 of a clen tab or a crumb of a 25mg tab. it looks like you've thrown an entire one in there?

I did add a quarter of a tablet bud but like others have said they are a piss about so balls to it I’ll just assume it’s legit clen and run them

12 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

labmax tests don't work. their anavar one in the most comically bad one. too much in and the solution which is meant to be "yellow" for var goes browner looking like winstrol. put a tiny amount of winstrol on and it goes piss yellow making you think its var.

?? I never knew that that’s a complete shambles!

5 hours ago, JABDUL said:

I’ve ordered another labmax test Pharmacom supposed to be the dogs bollocks so I’ll give them another test this time I’ll put the full tab in I’m just sick of being sold fake or underdosed gear before this I ordered some rx labs clen and that came back as fake too so that’s when I thought I’ll try Pharmacom everyone says their one of the best but still I got the hands shaking on rx labs clen that seems to be the only side effect I get is there any other way of testing if it legit like slight differences it has to Albuterol or ephedrine that I’ve heard they fake it with.

Just get yourself some malay clen and be done with it :thumbup1:

6 minutes ago, JABDUL said:

I did add a quarter of a tablet bud but like others have said they are a piss about so balls to it I’ll just assume it’s legit clen and run them

labmax only really "works" on pure raws, save your money in future. the filler in tabs absorbs most the active compound so its hard to see under UV, so the very least you need to do is micronise the tabs to a powder and use a high power UV light in a dark room.

go to anabolic lab or their  support pages on the biggest US steroid sites. there's SIMEC, lab4tox, jashonik analysis showing they don't do fakes and since about 2018 have brought their dosing within a few % of the label. you don't need to try and test them. the only reason they can charge the premium they do is because the product can withstand the hardest of scrutiny by HPLC analysis and not just how "users rated the gear", dodgy blood tests or labmax vials.

4 minutes ago, JABDUL said:

f**k that! Haha heard it supposed to be overdose tackle lol

Lol dont take a whole tab though 

I start on a quarter for few days then settle on half, they are by far the best clen I've used....just so f**kin potent though :blink:

Splitting them down = last longer aswell