Sign in to follow this  
27zo

Tren Base Question

Hi guys, currently cruising on 250ml test every 10 days. Plan to blast again in Summer. Was thinking of trying some tren base pre workout, mainly just for leg days so once a week. Few questions.

Is it worth/ok to run on just cruise dose of Test or do I need to have some longer ester tren running in the back ground?

Has anyone just ran it on a cruise. was it worth the effort? I know it's really short acting but what effects did they get? aesthetic? libido drop/increase? 

Was there any come down/crash with it as well?

Ive used injectable m-tren and test base pre workout on legs days and the was serious stuff, complete aggression with super focus and stamina. probably wont ever do it again as my training is more chilled now 

1 hour ago, MOMO said:

Ive used injectable m-tren and test base pre workout on legs days and the was serious stuff, complete aggression with super focus and stamina. probably wont ever do it again as my training is more chilled now 

Thanks for replying how was libido on it? Any come down/crash?

Not sure why you think there will be a “come down”? They are not neuro stimulants.

You can use tren base preworkout no problem. Any base compound, oral or injectable oral can be used preworkout.

On 19/02/2020 at 9:41 AM, 27zo said:

Hi guys, currently cruising on 250ml test every 10 days. Plan to blast again in Summer. Was thinking of trying some tren base pre workout, mainly just for leg days so once a week. Few questions.

Is it worth/ok to run on just cruise dose of Test or do I need to have some longer ester tren running in the back ground?

Has anyone just ran it on a cruise. was it worth the effort? I know it's really short acting but what effects did they get? aesthetic? libido drop/increase? 

Was there any come down/crash with it as well?

Injectable dbol or test base work much better for me as a pre workout. I've only found tren base effective when already running tren