Sign in to follow this  
jigsawjohny

Low Testosterone blood results

30 minutes ago, Mingster said:

Whilst I completely agree with those that say there is no over the counter solution to improving test levels, the truth is there are several sure fire ways to reduce test levels. This is evident in the methods people take to lower their test levels in an attempt to get the NHS to provide their testosterone.

Staying up all night and/or a heavy night out on the grog are two tried and tested approaches that are regularly suggested, and there are countless research papers that back this up.

A week of poor sleep can reduce levels by 10%. A week of good sleep will restore them.

I've given the above advice many, many times over the years on here, and the number of posters who of got back to me saying their levels have improved suggests to me that the amount of people who can boost their levels through lifestyle changes are not insignificant.

All very good points. Perhaps goes most of the way to debunk Phil’s ‘war on men’. How many fellas in the 50’s were up working night shifts, using phones & tablets before bed or drinking as much caffeine as we do these days? Is it any surprise testosterone levels might be lower when conditions are so  much more conducive to it?

18 hours ago, Mingster said:

Whilst I completely agree with those that say there is no over the counter solution to improving test levels, the truth is there are several sure fire ways to reduce test levels. This is evident in the methods people take to lower their test levels in an attempt to get the NHS to provide their testosterone.

Staying up all night and/or a heavy night out on the grog are two tried and tested approaches that are regularly suggested, and there are countless research papers that back this up.

A week of poor sleep can reduce levels by 10%. A week of good sleep will restore them.

I've given the above advice many, many times over the years on here, and the number of posters who of got back to me saying their levels have improved suggests to me that the amount of people who can boost their levels through lifestyle changes are not insignificant.

Can’t argue with that mate, and it’s certainly good practice to recommend that people live healthier