Sign in to follow this  
jigsawjohny

Low Testosterone blood results

Just how low are these testosterone results ? From data ive looked at online these levels are your average 60 year olds testosterone levels, haven't posted on here in years figured its a good place to start. 

last 18 months low test symptoms have started dick dont work at all, balls shrank majorly, fatigued, memory and cognitive function screwed and just unable to make any gains fat increase, moody etc etc. 

diet is on point 

uk gp guidlines i found state total test 12nmol/L is low enough to consider test therapy yet my gp doesnt care about the result states they're normal and my other blood stats are fantastic. She is now sending me for an xray(chest) as i smoked 5 years ago. Im totally baffled free test results shocking for myself a healthy 32 year old male.

no gear used ever. 

What do you guys think ?

test1.jpg

test2.jpg

test 3.jpg

12 minutes ago, Mingster said:

You look within range in pretty much everything to me.

Where do you get the average test levels for a 60 year old figures from if I may ask?

Tenner says the BMH website

Something called guidelines in practice (an advisory group  for UK healthcare professionals)  and my aunt is a retired urologist also said they're  low for someone  my age  with my kind of lifestyle, way way below  average  more like a 55 to 60 year olds in  her experience  and needs further investigation. My gp thinks i  have  some lung  condition  for some  unknown  reason possibly cancer or an infection nuts as my c reactive proteins  would be through the roof they are  less than 1.  She  also  states ranges are bs and determined by labs  and get lowered every few years. I am baffled by my gps response.  Ive never had  lung  issues  shes seen i smokes around five years ago and went with that.     

My test levels were lower than that. I’ve not got them to hand but I’ve posted them many times before. Feel fine, plenty of energy to play sport, libido normal. I’d cautiously suggest your problems lie elsewhere. Of course you can believe what you like but low test is largely a psychosomatic illness. Balance My Hormones will tell you differently if you want*

*for about £180 a month

i dont know what balance my hormones is mate never heard of it. I have a cock that deosnt work  memory like an 90year old man bollicks like a gerbil and a host of other problems associated with what seems like low test i have no stress live a clean life spend alot of time outside normal blood results apart from test results in the low range . I got a full blood panel and showed it to my aunt a retired urologist who informed me my test levels  were unusual for my age  in her experience. 

As per sasnak, you’re not within NHS TRT levels and 12nmol is generally deemed acceptable so perhaps your issue lies elsewhere.

i had similar issues but mine was repeatedly tested and showing between 1.8 - 3.6nmol as reference.  

I'm sure your aunt has advised you of the natural ways to raise your testosterone level still further.

Follow an active lifestyle.

Supplement D3, Zinc, and Magnesium.

Eat more saturated fats.

Engage in high intensity exercise.

Lose weight.

Get eight hours of high quality sleep.

Minimise stress.

Review prescription meds.

Lower alcohol intake.

And there are a few more, too.

9 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

As per sasnak, you’re not within NHS TRT levels and 12nmol is generally deemed acceptable so perhaps your issue lies elsewhere.

i had similar issues but mine was repeatedly tested and showing between 1.8 - 3.6nmol as reference.  

A study done in Canada circa 2005 showed men in the early 2000's had nearly half the test levels of men in the 1950's, on average.

So this "nhs guidelines" and "in range" is total boll_ocks. Have you looked around today to see what men are like, on average, in this God forsaken s.hithole? 

The war on the male here in the West and specially here on Rothschild island is incessant. 

1 hour ago, Phil_tuggins said:

A study done in Canada circa 2005 showed men in the early 2000's had nearly half the test levels of men in the 1950's, on average.

So this "nhs guidelines" and "in range" is total boll_ocks. Have you looked around today to see what men are like, on average, in this God forsaken s.hithole? 

The war on the male here in the West and specially here on Rothschild island is incessant. 

Any good sales on tin foil at the minute? I need a new hat.

5 hours ago, Mingster said:

I'm sure your aunt has advised you of the natural ways to raise your testosterone level still further.

Follow an active lifestyle.

Supplement D3, Zinc, and Magnesium.

Eat more saturated fats.

Engage in high intensity exercise.

Lose weight.

Get eight hours of high quality sleep.

Minimise stress.

Review prescription meds.

Lower alcohol intake.

And there are a few more, too.

Tbf none of this really works in the real world does it lol

@jigsawjohny you could do with getting a full hormone panel that includes...

testosterone, LH, FSH etc 

3 hours ago, Phil_tuggins said:

Please tell me more! Love a good conspiracy theory 

22 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Please tell me more! Love a good conspiracy theory 

Conspiracy that testoerone levels have dropped significantly since the 1950's? 

I don't doubt a powder bottom like you loves more than just a  conspiracy 

14 minutes ago, Phil_tuggins said:

Conspiracy that testoerone levels have dropped significantly since the 1950's? 

I don't doubt a powder bottom like you loves more than just a  conspiracy 

Your dad touched you inappropriately didn’t he 

Very homoerotic attacks here from Phil. Must be what causes his tuggin’. You wanna go back to living in 1950’s? Things were probably better then, more testosterone, less vaccines and no internet for crackpot incel fantasy wars on men. I’m all for it - Let’s Go Backwards Together!

On 19/02/2020 at 2:55 PM, CarrotTop said:

Tbf none of this really works in the real world does it lol

I think you'll find they do.

You don't find many overweight, sedentary, pill popping, heavy drinking, stress headed insomniacs with decent test levels. 

@Phil_tuggins any more insulting comments and you'll be getting a ban. Keep it civil or go somewhere else.

16 minutes ago, Mingster said:

You don't find many overweight, sedentary, pill popping, heavy drinking, stress headed insomniacs with decent test levels. 

@Phil_tuggins any more insulting comments and you'll be getting a ban. Keep it civil or go somewhere else.

It works both ways then doesn't it

I notice I'm the only one being singled out here 

4 minutes ago, Phil_tuggins said:

It works both ways then doesn't it

I notice I'm the only one being singled out here 

Dry your eyes. I'll worry about everyone else. You just look after yourself.

It's the internet. There's no need whatsoever to call people cunt or shit for brains.

This thread reminds of the guy (can’t remember his username) who had like 12nmol test with all the usual complaints and after about 20 posts he reveals he’d got a major benzo habit.

There's usually something these people aren’t telling us.

21 hours ago, Mingster said:

How would you even know whether they had low test levels? Is there some study I’m unaware of that shows eating healthy and living like a monk drastically improves testosterone levels? 

I have a mate (40 yr old) who recently went for a health check which included test results and his were decent, over 20nmol/L and he’s over 20 stone, fat c**t who drinks loads and eats s**t all the time 

It’s mostly just luck of the draw, and I’m not trying to be argumentative here, and you advocating a healthy lifestyle is good, but most of the time it doesn’t really work, If someone has genuinely low test levels there’s usually another medical reason for it 

5 hours ago, CarrotTop said:

How would you even know whether they had low test levels? Is there some study I’m unaware of that shows eating healthy and living like a monk drastically improves testosterone levels? 

I have a mate (40 yr old) who recently went for a health check which included test results and his were decent, over 20nmol/L and he’s over 20 stone, fat c**t who drinks loads and eats s**t all the time 

It’s mostly just luck of the draw, and I’m not trying to be argumentative here, and you advocating a healthy lifestyle is good, but most of the time it doesn’t really work, If someone has genuinely low test levels there’s usually another medical reason for it 

Whilst I completely agree with those that say there is no over the counter solution to improving test levels, the truth is there are several sure fire ways to reduce test levels. This is evident in the methods people take to lower their test levels in an attempt to get the NHS to provide their testosterone.

Staying up all night and/or a heavy night out on the grog are two tried and tested approaches that are regularly suggested, and there are countless research papers that back this up.

A week of poor sleep can reduce levels by 10%. A week of good sleep will restore them.

I've given the above advice many, many times over the years on here, and the number of posters who of got back to me saying their levels have improved suggests to me that the amount of people who can boost their levels through lifestyle changes are not insignificant.