r1234

Hair transplant

Looking into going to turkey for a hair transplant later this year, I know a few on here have done it so looking for your experiences? 

How long after does the bruising and swelling last? 

When you can start to cut / shave your head after treatment.

I am looking atnpossibly using longevita is anyone has heard anything about them? 

Any input at all really would be beneficial

Make sure they use microscopes to separate the hairs into singles for the front hairline or it will look super f**ked up and unnatural. If they don't go elsewhere.

If money is not problem I’d go for one of the top surgeons like dr kaan perkiner €2.25 per graft, Dr erkan demirsoy €1.25 per graft or Dr hakan doganay €2 per graft if your not bothered about paying that much I’d go with a clinic were mostly the technicians do all the work I’d recommend dr cinik or cosmedica bud. I’ve just been to dr demirsoy 3030 grafts it was absolutely spot on I never even had any swelling but I’ve heard the swelling is down to how much anaesthetic you have and you can cut the back and sides after week 5 but you can’t touch the top for 3 months after surgery hope this helps dude ?

4 hours ago, Lovelyjubly said:

How bad is the pain when you are getting it done ? It looks painful.

It’s not too bad bud just the local anaesthetic injections sting but lasts maybe 5 mins that’s it and your all numb. Dr demirsoy who I went to gave me a Xanax pill to chill be out before hand so I hardly felt a thing.

On 18/02/2020 at 9:39 AM, r1234 said:

Looking into going to turkey for a hair transplant later this year, I know a few on here have done it so looking for your experiences? 

How long after does the bruising and swelling last? 

When you can start to cut / shave your head after treatment.

I am looking atnpossibly using longevita is anyone has heard anything about them? 

Any input at all really would be beneficial

Interesting thread, Browsing through and didn't expect to see a thread on hair replacement. 

It is always funny the reaction that people get and give when it comes to Men's hair replacement treatment. My own experience of losing my hair is at the Crown area so much so that I take measures such as sprays and powders to cover over the area as the front of my head is fine. I have looked into various treatments and had laser treatment which did not work for me and thus exploring hair transplant, I also looked when the times comes into those hair systems as they are called which if you have not seen it really does look the business imo, The problem is it is a very secret society almost in the sigma that still surrounds it indeed if someone had said to me a few years ago that basically they had  a wig glued onto their head I would have thought how weird is that and maybe even laughed. 

I have a friend (Genuinely have a friend not me at present) who would like to try a hair system before going for a possible hair transplant in the future his hair has been thinning for years that he really needs to do something but like a lot of us does not like the idea of being bald but is really conscious of what the thoughts might be of people who know  him ,  My attitude has changed over the years mainly due to the fact I am experiencing hair loss as I approach middle age in that many women and Men these days have all sorts of procedures or indeed assistance in making their appearance what they believe to be better, From Lypo, Boob Jobs, Lip Fillers, Botox, Eyebrow Tats or even as simple as wearing under garments to make you look slim or Bra's to make breast look bigger all of these things are designed to make your appearance better and yet this area for Men still remains very judgemental. 

If you have not seen a hair system before and after I would take a look but just interested to hear what people's thoughts were on the entire process of hair loss  etc

Interesting, I know most flights are cancelled everywhere now but a fella I work with says his inbox is now bombarded with massive deals from the hair clinics in turkey that he was in touch with before all this happened.

Waiving many fees that are included in the highest priced packages and only looking for a small deposit.

Those interested in getting one, it might be worth a shot booking one now while they have got these big offers on for when they do re-open etc.

Danny