Sign in to follow this  
Dark Prowler

Starting a new cycle. Recommendations?

Looking to start a new cycle. Been off for a while.

I'd like to run Test-E at no more than 250mg PW, purely for therapeutic use. I'd run it lower, but the amps I have are 250mg/ml.

No Tren or EQ. Can't hack the sides, even with the proper ancillaries. Primo is too expensive for me at the moment.

That leaves Deca and Mast. Could run one, or both, alongside the Test. Again, I'd like to keep doses low, and don't want to run both, unless necessary.

Orals; I get along with Anavar, Turinabol, Dianabol and Anadrol. I already have some Nexus Anavar lying around, so I could just go with that.

Would love to add some GH in there, but again, trying to keep costs low. Maybe MK-677 as a low-cost alternative?

What would you guys recommend?

what are you trying to get out of the cycle and how long do you want to run it for ?

Winstrol is good, not used it but DHB supposed to be good also. I fancy a short npp run but the amount of pinning required to run a decent dose with test and mast puts me off.

I am a big fan of Mast but more for the psychological benefits especially when using 19nors 

On 17/02/2020 at 8:39 PM, Dark Prowler said:

Looking to start a new cycle. Been off for a while.

I'd like to run Test-E at no more than 250mg PW, purely for therapeutic use. I'd run it lower, but the amps I have are 250mg/ml.

No Tren or EQ. Can't hack the sides, even with the proper ancillaries. Primo is too expensive for me at the moment.

That leaves Deca and Mast. Could run one, or both, alongside the Test. Again, I'd like to keep doses low, and don't want to run both, unless necessary.

Orals; I get along with Anavar, Turinabol, Dianabol and Anadrol. I already have some Nexus Anavar lying around, so I could just go with that.

Would love to add some GH in there, but again, trying to keep costs low. Maybe MK-677 as a low-cost alternative?

I actually think Test, Deca and Mast is a really nice combination. You could easily do 1ml of each (700mg total per week) and grow really well with minimal sides.

4 hours ago, Chelsea said:

I actually think Test, Deca and Mast is a really nice combination. You could easily do 1ml of each (700mg total per week) and grow really well with minimal sides.

My favourite combo, deca @ 500mg, test @ 300mg and mast @ 200mg

13 hours ago, Chelsea said:

Chelsea so you do 250mg test 250mg Deca and 200mg of mast? Is that right 

On 20/02/2020 at 12:37 AM, Bogey said:

Chelsea so you do 250mg test 250mg Deca and 200mg of mast? Is that right 

Exactly right mate.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:39 PM, Dark Prowler said:

I mean with no body weight, current lifts, training years and cycle history we're all just essentially saying drugs and numbers with no real rhyme or reason

you know like:

test 250mg, tren 800mg, anadrol 100mg, 400iu insulin and 35iu growth per week 
test 250mg, eq 400mg, anavar 50mg 

who knows what's grossly over or under 'prescribed' 

not trying to be pedantic but these are important questions before giving a cookie cutter answer 

6 hours ago, swole troll said:

I mean with no body weight, current lifts, training years and cycle history we're all just essentially saying drugs and numbers with no real rhyme or reason

you know like:

test 250mg, tren 800mg, anadrol 100mg, 400iu insulin and 35iu growth per week 
test 250mg, eq 400mg, anavar 50mg 

who knows what's grossly over or under 'prescribed' 

not trying to be pedantic but these are important questions before giving a cookie cutter answer 

I understand. Answers below.

No idea of my current body weight at the moment -- will weigh myself later -- but over 200lb.

Making a slow comeback to lifting after 2 years physio on a supraspinatus injury.

Besides the last 2 years, I've been training for around 15 years.

Cycle history is at least 5 years, blasting and cruising.