UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Anavar

140 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Bogey 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just started my first Anavar cycle, how long does it take to start to feel it work! I know like Test about 4th or 5th week you can see your strength go up and weight! Thanks

#3 ·
Honestly if it's good var you know it within a few days. Last time I ran it I started on a Wed and could feel it down the gym that weekend.

If you don't feel _significantly_ stronger within one week then I'd question it.

I'm assuming you're running at least 50mg per day.
Don't forget you get much better results if you take all your var for the week on one day...

#5 ·
strength is a few extra reps for the same weight, not your actual maximal strength for 1 or 2. the extra reps come after a few days. weight depends on your diet, you will only gain weight as much as you over eat. if you're overeating you're gaining weight. if you're overeating and on AAS then more of that overfeed goes to lean mass rather than fat.

#7 ·
as a slow responder to all things anabolic but very in tuned with my training for me it takes a good 10 days before I come in and notice a considerable difference in how light weights feel

prior to that I gain glycogen weight, maybe odd rep extra here n there but it could easily just be attributed to a good session

but yes the true upward trending graph fully kicks in for me around the 10 day mark

most will be sooner than this as is the theme of the replies.

#8 ·
I just started Friday! And I was planning on doing 50mg a week, but I'm the kinda guy that likes to start low! See how my body reacts to it! Today was 30mg plan doing one more day see how I do, that would be 4 days on 30mg! If good plan on bumping it up to 40mg For a few days! 50mg was the max I was I'm running it for 8 weeks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.