Sign in to follow this  
PSevens2017

General Con Lifters - What type of cardio do you do?

20 minutes ago, Henda83 said:

The odd day when I’m feeling especially energetic I’ll  walk upstairs and actually piss in the toilet rather than pissing in the kitchen sink

Simply install an empty 2 litre milk bottle into the cooch, with the top of the milk bottle in the top of the cushion, so you can literally get your pecker out and p1ss in the bottle without getting up. Your welcome. 

milk sofa .png

53 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Simply install an empty 2 litre milk bottle into the cooch, with the top of the milk bottle in the top of the cushion, so you can literally get your pecker out and p1ss in the bottle without getting up. Your welcome. 

milk sofa .png

Haha great idea as long as I can make the woman or the boy to empty it for me

Push weights faster.

On a serious note I go a few times a month to greco roman wrestling or MMA. It's great for  staying in  condition. 

I studied wrestling in a sport school and have a few medals.

As I've got older I realise cardio is just better for heart health ect.  I hate cardio and it bores me to death in the gym. I much prefer road running , the weather don't bother me, in fact there is a certain amount of pleasure in running in light rain. I also enjoy hiking,  and I sometimes pick a few big hills near me up on the moors and fill a rucksack up with weights and hike up at a fast pace with my dogs with me , then jog back down and off back to the motor. I don't find any of these as boring as stuck on a treadmill or stationary bike. Being outside in the country side and with my dogs makes more pleasurable.  Road running wise normally just two 5k runs a week at a fast,ish pace.  Nice interesting thread to hear what other people do. Cheers 

1 hour ago, M73 said:

As I've got older I realise cardio is just better for heart health ect.  I hate cardio and it bores me to death in the gym. I much prefer road running , the weather don't bother me, in fact there is a certain amount of pleasure in running in light rain. I also enjoy hiking,  and I sometimes pick a few big hills near me up on the moors and fill a rucksack up with weights and hike up at a fast pace with my dogs with me , then jog back down and off back to the motor. I don't find any of these as boring as stuck on a treadmill or stationary bike. Being outside in the country side and with my dogs makes more pleasurable.  Road running wise normally just two 5k runs a week at a fast,ish pace.  Nice interesting thread to hear what other people do. Cheers 

I agree, I go walking/hiking too, much more enjoyable. I love the smell of the woods and the earth when it’s been raining and you can hear the water plopping onto the trees. I’m very lucky in that I can go to the coast or into the countryside easily so lots of choice. I just mentioned what I did gym wise but I like to be out and about if I can. I find it clears my head of work and all that bleurrrgh. I haven’t got dogs but I meet so many on the way, it’s a huge pleasure to runaround with them and say a quick hello with the owners.

last week I met a chap on his bike towing a small cart behind him with a dog who had an injured leg and can’t move very well. He said that’s how he takes him out on the weekends. The dog has a little play at the top of the hill then gets back in to go home. The dog was as happy as anything with his rain coat on, awwwee, ha ha. I love that, so many interesting things to see.

19 hours ago, Sasnak said:

My cardio used to be 2x training sessions at the rugby club and playing on a Saturday. Cardio circuit training twice weekly out of season in the summer. I’ve packed up rugby training and just play these days so as to reduce my overall exposure to the injury risk as more injuries occur in contact training than they do in actual games.  

I’ve currently doing Les Mills classes (body attack and body combat) for cardio. Yes I know it’s for girls but I got into going with my wife to lend her some support after her serious illness. 3 classes a week. Main advantage is these classes attract largely women over 35, so I get something worth looking at rather than training outside in the cold at the rugby club with 35 hairy arsed blokes.

One of the reasons I do spin. Get in early and get a bike at the back of the room and get a free pass to stare at 20 sets of jiggling women’s arses for 2 hours a week. The actual cardio aspect is a side issue.

4 hours ago, M73 said:

Sounds great, dude. Being out in Mother Nature is a better option (imo) as you have views to take in, different smells. 

What hills/moors are you near to mate? 

35 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Sounds great, dude. Being out in Mother Nature is a better option (imo) as you have views to take in, different smells. 

What hills/moors are you near to mate? 

Am on the edge of East Manchester mate, so plenty to go at. Plus my  business is not far from snake pass ect.  Plus I think once you commit to a road run circuit or a big hills walk and jog back down, once the tunes get pumping . Your less likely to quit unlike being bored on a treadmill in a gym. 

Two 30-40 minute runs a week. Always around 5:30am when the streets are quiet. 

There's a couple local running groups that always hog the roads/local parks in the evenings.  I'm talking 50 of them all dressed in day glow lycra running in groups of 6-7 just taking up space and generally annoying the f*&ck out of me. 

On 15/02/2020 at 12:26 PM, PSevens2017 said:

how much Cardio the Gen-Con crew do?  

And, what type? 

30 mins a day min to wake up and feel alive

A diff one each time eg bike / elliptical / treadmill / stepper / climber  - HOWEVER now that's changed to:

Morning after back - rowing or pull-dominated elliptical

Morning after legs - treadmill or stepper

Morning after pushes - climber or push-dominated elliptical

@PSevens2017 I wonder who taught me that?