SickCurrent

Is this board dead?

Forums are cyclical.

Members get fed up with answering the same threads over and over again.

without new members to take on the task of informing the newer less experienced members

of what to do the experienced members will generally only answer interesting, to them, topics.

i am an admin on another forum with 10K + members & after 20 years or so there are very few

new threads but what there is is a huge resource of information for anyone to find and this is what generally happens.

we have a quiet library of info ;) 

Forums aren’t as busy as they once were but I think this one is still very good especially for this day and age where social media is king now.

Ive made a few threads and they have had plenty of decent replies and pretty quickly too.

As said post up your own thread and get the ball rolling, I know it’s tedious for some answering the same old questions but some people either just won’t use the search button or even google for that matter they just want a brand new “fresh” answer within the hour.

But honestly just enjoy the fact you still have a forum that has some traffic as I think one day they will all be gone.

Danny.

15 hours ago, SickCurrent said:

Is it Dead asf?

Discuss...

It was much livelier a few weeks back. We had a couple of hardcore roiders on here. 

One -  (Wavefunction) literally gave zero fcuks to how much juice he was pinning into what was left of his smack-collapsed veins. First cycle at 1000mgs of test. He was following the route of the ‘Couch to 5km’ model. Except for roids - ‘Hello gains, Bye Bye gains in 8 months’. 

He got incredibly abusive. Showed us his new car, boasted about being a physicist; not just any one.... a nuclear one (there can be only one). Slated my council flat, kids that were too thick  to go to Oxford, dead end job and my fat whore of a wife (none of which I have).  He didn’t like English people and was quite clear about this. 

Two - Dannylets! Wow!! Now, Danny was irate as fcuk! Jeeeeeeezuz.... One angry roider! LOL!  Told our beautiful @AestheticManlet ‘I’ve been roiding since a nipper like you was wearing nappies!’ When he wanted to be heard he would type in capital letters. Just so we knew he meant business.

Told our finest mod, Swole Troll, that he had to do something about the way I stalked him/replied  to his posts on a public forum or else he would take things into his own hands!!! Just LOL! I even sent a DM to him asking to meet up and/or train but, alas, he copied in mods and told tales. 

I did stir it up a tad but I think @Dannylets enjoyed the attention. Think he fancied me. 

Sadly for our, Danny, he bit on every hook cast out for him. Great for us as he delivered such fine entertainment. Pretty aggressive too. Told our resident love machine @Sasnak ‘Don’t start you mouthy cnut’ which I saved on my phone. Anytime I feel down, about life, and need cheering up, I just look at that post as it makes me laugh so much. 

In the end, Danny became a victim of his own success and accused other members of telling tales on him. Wasn’t fully aware of the angry, sweary, ragey posts he made which, incidentally, were pure gold.  

Hope he comes back. Genuinely tried to build bridges with him but he denied me. It’s not over, Lets. I won’t give up on our relationship as easily as that. 

8 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

It was much livelier a few weeks back. We had a couple of hardcore roiders on here. 

One -  (Wavefunction) literally gave zero fcuks to how much juice he was pinning into what was left of his smack-collapsed veins. First cycle at 1000mgs of test. He was following the route of the ‘Couch to 5km’ model. Except for roids - ‘Hello gains, Bye Bye gains in 8 months’. 

He got incredibly abusive. Showed us his new car, boasted about being a physicist; not just any one.... a nuclear one (there can be only one). Slated my council flat, kids that were too thick  to go to Oxford, dead end job and my fat whore of a wife (none of which I have).  He didn’t like English people and was quite clear about this. 

Two - Dannylets! Wow!! Now, Danny was irate as fcuk! Jeeeeeeezuz.... One angry roider! LOL!  Told our beautiful @AestheticManlet ‘I’ve been roiding since a nipper like you was wearing nappies!’ When he wanted to be heard he would type in capital letters. Just so we knew he meant business.

Told our finest mod, Swole Troll, that he had to do something about the way I stalked him/replied  to his posts on a public forum or else he would take things into his own hands!!! Just LOL! I even sent a DM to him asking to meet up and/or train but, alas, he copied in mods and told tales. 

I did stir it up a tad but I think @Dannylets enjoyed the attention. Think he fancied me. 

Sadly for our, Danny, he bit on every hook cast out for him. Great for us as he delivered such fine entertainment. Pretty aggressive too. Told our resident love machine @Sasnak ‘Don’t start you mouthy cnut’ which I saved on my phone. Anytime I feel down, about life, and need cheering up, I just look at that post as it makes me laugh so much. 

In the end, Danny became a victim of his own success and accused other members of telling tales on him. Wasn’t fully aware of the angry, sweary, ragey posts he made which, incidentally, were pure gold.  

Hope he comes back. Genuinely tried to build bridges with him but he denied me. It’s not over, Lets. I won’t give up on our relationship as easily as that. 

Seemed too have missed @Dannylets just searched and couldn't find anything, other than your post, love it when a lunatic or nousense joins, always entertaining