stargazer

The New ROHM

8 hours ago, Big Ian said:

Look very nicely presented. Still same people in charge do we know?

@Sasnak what is the vial with the thermolipid mate? 

I’m not entirely sure. It’s a stim/weight loss product but I’ve never used. Possibly has clen in it

4 hours ago, Sasnak said:

I’m not entirely sure. It’s a stim/weight loss product but I’ve never used. Possibly has clen in it

Sorry mate I meant what is the vial standing next to the thermolipid. I knew what the thermolipid is, seen it before but it looked like it says dianabol on the vial which I’d never heard of rohm doing in oil before but now you’ve now confirmed it’s for illustration purposes which seems a bit mad to do? You’d think you may aswell show a product you actually do wouldn’t you? 

53 minutes ago, Big Ian said:

Sort you mate I meant what is the vial standing next to the thermolipid. I knew what the thermolipid is, seen it before but it looked like it says dianabol on the vial which I’d never heard of rohm doing in oil before but now you’ve now confirmed it’s for illustration purposes which seems a bit mad to do? You’d think you may aswell show a product you actually do wouldn’t you? 

I’m told that it’s for illustration only but yes, they have put a dbol oral label on a vial 

55 minutes ago, Towel said:

Was told these are nothing to do with legit Rohm but must admit they look better :lol:

Haha wouldn’t surprise me! Only a few weeks back there was rumours they were shutting up shop!

Now there’s a completely new design. Why now? 

Bought out maybe? Who knows, but honestly I don’t care as I don’t use it. Just like to gossip!

On 16/02/2020 at 9:03 AM, Sasnak said:

I’ve been using it at 1.25ml/day after gradually building up to that amount and it’s great stuff!

It has Clen, T3, Yohimbine and Keto 7hcl in it.

Hi guys just to clear some stuff up. Speaking on behalf of ROHM, it is still the same people behind it

The new labelling is ofcourse the REAL Rohm hailing from the south east, none of the fake s**t coming out of north!! 

The reason behind the new labelling is simple, real Rohm have always been a reputable lab used by many top athletes over the last 13 years. but the labelling was always a let down with an amateur look spelling mistakes and easily able to fake, after much convincing they have finally decided to come into the new age and try and funnel out the fakes!! 

The reason for the Dianabol label on the oil vial is because those pictures were taken when 2 sample labels were provided by the printer a month before the new labels were put into production. These being Thermolipid and Dianabol! That’s why it was used on a vial just to show the new black cap and label design! 

Below is the only real and official product line by Rohm 

Oils

Viro Prop 100mg
Test Cyp 200mg
Test Enanth 300mg
Test Hep 300mg
Test Sustanon 250Mg
Tri Test 400Mg
Deca 300mg
NPP 200mg
Equipoise 300mg
Masteron P 100mg
Masteron Enanthate 200mg
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg
Trenbolone enanthate 200mg
Multi Ester Tren 150mg
Prima 100mg
Methyl Tren 1mg

Blends
TTM 300mg
2TTM 400mg
Rip Blend 200mg
MTPM 201mg
Omnadec 400mg

Orals
Dianabol 10mg 
Anadrol 50mg
Anavar 10mg
Anavar 50mg
Winstrol 50mg
Winstrol 10mg
Triple X tabs 30mg
Methyl MST 50mg
Prima Tabs 10mg
Turinabol 10mg

Fat Burners and AEs
Thermolipid
Reductil
Yohimbine
Clomid
Proviron
Tamoxifen
PCT tabs 

Any other questions please feel free to ask 

Attached are lab tests from October 2019 on the Test e and Anavar 50mg.  They are in the process of sending out a few more products to be tested

56AAE11F-1599-469D-B19E-1E16CED1B618.jpeg

5E807D79-BF3E-4FBF-80F5-F6C86BF371A9.jpeg