UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

First deca cycle - support

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  JR01 
#1 ·
Afternoon all,

I have only ever ran test and I am looking to introduce deca and/or dianabol into my next cycle, which is planned to begin in April. My last cycle ended in August 2019, so I'll have had 7-8 months off by the time I start.
I'm in the process of obtaining the gear I need and I'm about to take a fresh blood test via medichecks.

The plan is to run deca for 12 weeks, test for 14 weeks, and dianabol for the first 4 weeks. Dosages are TBC as it depends on the concentration in the vials I receive. I read that some people prefer high test, low deca and others vice versa. To keep it simple I will likely just start with 1ml of each, whatever the concentration, and take it from there. And 30mg dianabol per day.

I have a couple of questions relating to this cycle and support meds:

1) Having only ran test previously, I'm aware the risk of introducing two new compounds at once could result in not knowing which has caused any issues, and the sensible thing would be to introduce one at a time, however given that dianabol has a very short half-life and deca a long half-life, I would assume any issues in the early weeks would be attributed to the dianabol and issues later would be dianabol. Would this be accurate?

2) I am struggling to get solid information on the support and PCT meds required when it comes to deca. With testosterone-only, I did not take any AI or any other supporting meds during (despite the fact that my estrogen levels crashed, but that's another story) and simply ran tamoxifen for 4 to 6 weeks for PCT, however I'm aware of the need for these meds for 19nors, I'm just not sure exactly what because I've been given differing opinions and advice.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I should be taking tamoxifen alongside the dianabol to prevent gyno but is it required after the dianabol is finished, alongside the test and deca? Obviously tamoxifen will be included in my PCT which will begin ~2 weeks after my final test injection.

3) Is Arimidex required on this cycle and if so, at what point?

4) Should clomid be included in my PCT along with tamoxifen, or is tamoxifen alone sufficient?

Thanks all.

Regards, JR.

See less See more
#5 ·
Depending on doses yes, AI should be used.

Estrogen from dbol is more potent than from test. Both of those will also impact the sides from deca.

HCG would be a good shout.

Also a longer PCT.

Plenty of info on this in the stickies
Thanks for that. In what way are deca sides impacted by dbol? I.e. what sides might you encounter if taking deca alongside dbol versus no dbol?

Have extra nolva to hand, (dbol converts to methylestradiol and has a 30% stronger binding affinity for the receptors in breast tissue) if you get itchy/sore nips for two days running while on dbol then take 20mg nolva ED till dbol part is over.
Thank you. So just to clarify, you're saying to start with a low dose of arimidex from day 1, but only start taking nolva if I experience itchy nipples, otherwise I wont need nolva during the cycle?

I'd recommend choosing between dbol or deca, purely because they will have an impact on each other. There's gonna be a crap ton more going on in terms of water retention & E2 than if you just chose 1 other compound.

If you did really want to use 3 compounds I would recommend a dry oral, like anavar or tbol along with the test and deca

I wouldn't want to add 2 watery compounds together I hadn't used before personally
Fair point, thank you. Tbol was something I had initially considered instead of dbol, so I'll take it back into consideration.

#3 ·
Afternoon all,

I have only ever ran test and I am looking to introduce deca and/or dianabol into my next cycle, which is planned to begin in April. My last cycle ended in August 2019, so I'll have had 7-8 months off by the time I start.
I'm in the process of obtaining the gear I need and I'm about to take a fresh blood test via medichecks.

The plan is to run deca for 12 weeks, test for 14 weeks, and dianabol for the first 4 weeks. Dosages are TBC as it depends on the concentration in the vials I receive. I read that some people prefer high test, low deca and others vice versa. To keep it simple I will likely just start with 1ml of each, whatever the concentration, and take it from there. And 30mg dianabol per day.

I have a couple of questions relating to this cycle and support meds:

1) Having only ran test previously, I'm aware the risk of introducing two new compounds at once could result in not knowing which has caused any issues, and the sensible thing would be to introduce one at a time, however given that dianabol has a very short half-life and deca a long half-life, I would assume any issues in the early weeks would be attributed to the dianabol and issues later would be dianabol. Would this be accurate? Not necessarily.

2) I am struggling to get solid information on the support and PCT meds required when it comes to deca. With testosterone-only, I did not take any AI or any other supporting meds during (despite the fact that my estrogen levels crashed, but that's another story) and simply ran tamoxifen for 4 to 6 weeks for PCT, however I'm aware of the need for these meds for 19nors, I'm just not sure exactly what because I've been given differing opinions and advice.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I should be taking tamoxifen alongside the dianabol to prevent gyno but is it required after the dianabol is finished, alongside the test and deca? Obviously tamoxifen will be included in my PCT which will begin ~2 weeks after my final test injection. Deca kills the HPTA, you would be well advised to run hCG on cycle and do a clomid/nolva PCT.

3) Is Arimidex required on this cycle and if so, at what point? From the day you start, adex has many benefits. Start low, half a tab 2 x wkly.

4) Should clomid be included in my PCT along with tamoxifen, or is tamoxifen alone sufficient? Yes, clomid should be included.

Thanks all.

Regards, JR.
Have extra nolva to hand, (dbol converts to methylestradiol and has a 30% stronger binding affinity for the receptors in breast tissue) if you get itchy/sore nips for two days running while on dbol then take 20mg nolva ED till dbol part is over.

#4 ·
I'd recommend choosing between dbol or deca, purely because they will have an impact on each other. There's gonna be a crap ton more going on in terms of water retention & E2 than if you just chose 1 other compound.

If you did really want to use 3 compounds I would recommend a dry oral, like anavar or tbol along with the test and deca

I wouldn't want to add 2 watery compounds together I hadn't used before personally

#13 ·
I've decided I'm going to run test and dianabol, partially because it's the sensible thing to, and partially because I'm a bit strapped for cash at the mo :whistling:

So my cycle is looking as follows:

week

test

dbol

Nolvadex

Arimidex

Clomid

30 per day

20 per day

0.5 EOD

30 per day

20 per day

0.5 EOD

30 per day

20 per day

0.5 EOD

30 per day

20 per day

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

0.5 EOD

20 per day

100 per day

20 per day

100 per day

20 per day

50 per day

20 per day

50 per day

Any comments are welcome. I'm happy it's a fairly simple solid cycle.

Only considerations left are minor ones, such as whether to run PCT for longer, but i'll take a blood test after 4 weeks PCT and see how i feel. also considering injecting 2ml once per week, as last time i did 1ml x twice per week.

Cheers,

JR.

#15 ·
Not planning in using hcg mate but yeah clomid is included in PCT. I think the table I pasted it above doesnt display the last column very well particularly if you're on the forum on mobile. But yeah clomid is there for 100/100/50/50.

The thinking behind a blood test after 4 weeks was simply to get an indication of whether or not to extend PCT beyond the 4 weeks.

Cheers

JR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.