Sign in to follow this  
Alando

500 per ml vs 250 per ml

Hi all,

What are the benefits of using a testosterone product that has for example 500 per ml as opposed to 250 per ml other than you need to inject less volume each day of pinning.

Cheers.

33 minutes ago, Alando said:

Cos surely the less volume u need to inject the better so why get a hold of 250 rather than the likes of 500.

Because to get 500mg of testosterone per ml of oil to dissolve and stay in the oil requires a lot more solvents. Typically high concentration oils give pretty bad pip. 

36 minutes ago, Alando said:

Cos surely the less volume u need to inject the better so why get a hold of 250 rather than the likes of 500.

Inject 2x 250mg into left arse cheek and 1x 500mg into the right arse and see what side u lean when you sit down

Yeah that is what I thought. I'm weighing up what i should use next cycle. Was thinking 0.5ml of 500 x2 a week would maybe give less pip that 1ml of 250 x2 a week.  I had painful pip last time so trying to limit it next time.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, Alando said:

Yeah that is what I thought. I'm weighing up what i should use next cycle. Was thinking 0.5ml of 500 x2 a week would maybe give less pip that 1ml of 250 x2 a week.  I had painful pip last time so trying to limit it next time.

Cheers.

Wrong. The 500mg/ml stuff is way more likely to leave you with pip 

If you’ve got pip off 250mg/ml test, then I would either change labs or look at your injection technique 

5 hours ago, Alando said:

Cheers.

Why twice a week?

54 minutes ago, Crackerman said:

You should stick to 250 or a 300 max in my opinion. 

Genuine pharmaceutical gear is dosed at particular mg per ml for a reason. 

Yes .

The reason being that medical use has feck all to do with performance enhancement.

12 hours ago, Alando said:

Hi all,

What are the benefits of using a testosterone product that has for example 500 per ml as opposed to 250 per ml other than you need to inject less volume each day of pinning.

Cheers.

You clearly have no idea about pip from 500mg/ml test e. 2x 250mg is not the same as 1x 500mg, I assure you.

29 minutes ago, fakenattymatty said:

Think he means that its dosed in a way it doesn't cause pip...

I know what he meant buddy.

But pip isn't ever a consideration for medical purposes.

It's doses that way because it's the maximum they feel is necessary.

Nothing else.

If there was a legitimate need for pharma at 500mg, it would be 500mg.