xC0achx

Red capsule pill issues

Hey guys, the last couple of times I've taken DNP I've had them in red capsules.  

I've had this annoying feeling that they are getting stuck in my throat.  No matter how much water I drink with them I can't get rid of it for hours. 

Has anybody else had this?  

28 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

Can you have a little bit of food to help them down? Never used DNP so I dunno if they have to be taken on an empty stomach or not.

I always take on an empty stomach but when I feel the plastic capsules get stuck I try to drink hot coffee or eat food and it doesn't work.   

I may just open the capsules and take it that way.  

18 minutes ago, xC0achx said:

I always take on an empty stomach but when I feel the plastic capsules get stuck I try to drink hot coffee or eat food and it doesn't work.   

No.

Just swallow with water like everyone else does. Practice deep throating with a banana till  you get it right.

18 minutes ago, xC0achx said:

Could Bomb it in a rizla? Out of capsule obviously 

33 minutes ago, wat_is_this said:

No.

Just swallow with water like everyone else does. Practice deep throating with a banana till  you get it right.

Funny but I have no problem taking any other pills.  It's only these.  

DO NOT EMPTY OUT OF THE CAPSULE!!

This is a stupid idea and you really need to give DNP the respect it deserves, I swallow mine with a pint of water and have never had any problems. Surely this is a wind up?

Danny.

9 hours ago, Shergar said:

DO NOT EMPTY OUT OF THE CAPSULE!!

This is a stupid idea and you really need to give DNP the respect it deserves, I swallow mine with a pint of water and have never had any problems. Surely this is a wind up?

Danny.

Well the best DNP I ever used was DHacks and it wasn't in a capsule.  I hate these little capsules but I've also red it's dangerous to take them out of the capsule.  

Any other tips of taking them so it doesn't feel like it's stuck in my throat.  

It doesn't happen with any other supplement or pill.  

D-Hacks was good your right, would stain my fingers like mad tho just touching them.

No other advice really regards the throat burning sorry never experienced it I always leave in the capsules.

Danny.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:47 PM, xC0achx said:

Well the best DNP I ever used was DHacks and it wasn't in a capsule.  I hate these little capsules but I've also red it's dangerous to take them out of the capsule.  

Any other tips of taking them so it doesn't feel like it's stuck in my throat.  

It doesn't happen with any other supplement or pill.  

Doesn't make any difference taking it on an empty stomach or with food.

Maybe try coating the capule in some peanut butter, and swallow that instead. 

15 hours ago, Vinny said:

Doesn't make any difference taking it on an empty stomach or with food.

Maybe try coating the capule in some peanut butter, and swallow that instead. 

I chug back dnp with anything but water haha. 99% of the time it’s either protein shake or at the very least a sugar free soda.

Whenever I take em on an empty stomach with just water I legit fell nauseous/sick feeling for a few hours and a slight irritated feeling in my throat/stomach. Kinda like sulfur burps but infused with dnp, that feel as if it’s burning your throat (which it is lols)

There’s a big megathread for dnp on another board/forum (can’t remember exactly but just search in google) even that suggests taking it with something sweet (sugar free cola etc..)