vetran

Are you guys taking your mrs out for valentines meal and doing all that flowers sh*te

17 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Talking about anal. If you are taking her to Miller and Carter be prepared to be royally bent over and shafted. The Harvester near me where me and the wife and kids used to go was turned into a miller and carter. I’m still recovering from the bill that landed when I took the family there.

£140 for 4?

You're a cynical bunch here aren't ye haha. If it bothers ye that much to pick them up some flowers and a card, maybe ye are with the wrong one.

I always get my missus something for Valentines. Nothing too extravagant as our anniversary is only a couple of weeks later. It makes her happy and doesn't take a lot of effort or break the bank so I don't mind. 

On 11/02/2020 at 7:10 AM, LethweiUK said:

I’d rather stick a miniature funnel down my pee hole and poor bleach down it than celebrate Valentine’s Day!

I lied! I took my missus out and had a nice meal in a romantic setting because I’m a c**t!

On 2/14/2020 at 1:45 PM, PsychedUp said:

You're a cynical bunch here aren't ye haha. If it bothers ye that much to pick them up some flowers and a card, maybe ye are with the wrong one.

I always get my missus something for Valentines. Nothing too extravagant as our anniversary is only a couple of weeks later. It makes her happy and doesn't take a lot of effort or break the bank so I don't mind. 

Most of this lot don’t have a gf.....or if they do she just feels sorry for them ...

what a breath of fresh air you are