vetran

Are you guys taking your mrs out for valentines meal and doing all that flowers sh*te

Let me tell you how to save money and have a better time, send your mrs a card through the post from another bloke, kick of and storm out and meet up with the lads , also it’s guaranteed she will wait up and get her knickers down ,you’ve got 4 days left guys to get a card and a stamp :thumbup1:

Never, ever done anything for Valentine's day.

I'm the Valentine equivalent of Scrooge.

All the girls who were bothered about that stuff dumped me years ago, so it filters out those sorts.

15 minutes ago, Varg said:

Never, ever done anything for Valentine's day.

I'm the Valentine equivalent of Scrooge.

All the girls who were bothered about that stuff dumped me years ago, so it filters out those sorts.

Too right, I was ment to take my ex away for valentines day. Soon finished her and pocketed the £300. Taking a new bird out now for some drinks and whatever follows.....

A couple of years ago I went in shop picked up 2 identical cards and when paying the woman at the till said " oh you've picked up 2 " .

I just said  ifs fine they don't talk to each other. 

Was worth the couple of quid just to see the look on her face. 

49 minutes ago, sean m said:

picked up 2

Father in law had to have brain surgery. He got an infection and it was touch and go for a while. Wife asked me to pick up at get well soon card and I got a with deepest sympathy card at the same time. “Dunno how this ones gonna play out” I said to the woman on the counter in the card shop. He survived and it wasn’t long after when my mums brother carked it so I put the one journey to the shop down as a top result!

6 hours ago, anna1 said:

you should send your partners  flowers every week

If you get sent flowers every week how many weeks until the person sending them to you gets into your knickers?

Asking for a mate :D

11 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

So true...... Stupid weak bastards that men are 

I worked with some pussy who got drug tested regularly by his then fiance, when I asked why he put up with that s**t, his answer was she was good at bj's, idiot's now married and condemned to a life of misery in the hope of getting his dick sooked.