Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Still common advice to use HCG while ON cycle?

Hi, looking to run another cycle after waiting a year. 

Is it still common advice to run HCG @ 250iu x2 weekly while on cycle?

Ill be on cycle approx 12 to 16 weeks, test and dhb

Thanks

2 hours ago, aaron118 said:

@Sasnak @swole troll If someone's been on cycle for a long time (months even years) with a view to coming off and trying to recover HPTA in the not too distant future, would there be any benefit to adding HCG if it hasn't been run at all up to that point?

yes, come off, let ester entirely clear (calculate half life) then run an HCG blast similar to the revised power PCT 

2000 iu EOD for 16 days (8 shots in total) 

3 days after the last shot of HCG start your SERM therapy 

20 hours ago, swole troll said:

yep 

assuming you want the best shot at: fertility, recovering HPTA, testicular size and load volume 

Sorry to hijack the thread but this has reminded me that over the last couple of days my loads have gone from being enough to re-decorate a wall to pathetic dribbles. Nut size is  well down too. Currently on TRT and up until now I’ve been fine but is this where you get to eventually re load & but size?

16 minutes ago, swole troll said:

yes, come off, let ester entirely clear (calculate half life) then run an HCG blast similar to the revised power PCT 

Why do you suggest waiting for the ester to clear before starting hcg mate?

Surely getting some testicular function is wise before crashing completely 

My advice would be, start hcg now, and continue running it for at least 4-6 weeks post last jab of anabolics, obviously dependant upon doses used

That way, testicular function is achieved quicker and likely to save you a month in time at least 

1 hour ago, CarrotTop said:

Why do you suggest waiting for the ester to clear before starting hcg mate?

Surely getting some testicular function is wise before crashing completely 

My advice would be, start hcg now, and continue running it for at least 4-6 weeks post last jab of anabolics, obviously dependant upon doses used

That way, testicular function is achieved quicker and likely to save you a month in time at least 

to ensure you are clear before starting SERMs 

biggest issue with PCT is most leave it a fortnight, maybe 3 weeks then start their SERMs 

which will do f**k all if oestrogen, test or prog are still elevated 

if you allow for total clearance (5 half lives) then the hypothalamus will quickly spring back into action once it recognizes tanked testosterone and oestrogen levels 

the HCG ensures the leydig cells and testicles are primed (back to size and already kicking out test from the HCG), ready to receive the endogenous LH and start to produce testosterone (a big 'hopefully' before all of this) 

you can run HCG throughout up until a few days prior but if I said stop taking gear and start your HCG then just over 2 weeks wont achieve anything as his hormonal levels will still be through the roof 

people seem to be under the illusion that hormones only linger as long as they need to be jabbed in order to sustain steady levels

1 hour ago, faipdeooiad said:

Sorry to hijack the thread but this has reminded me that over the last couple of days my loads have gone from being enough to re-decorate a wall to pathetic dribbles. Nut size is  well down too. Currently on TRT and up until now I’ve been fine but is this where you get to eventually re load & but size?

HCG will rectify this, 500iu E3D 

clomiphene, zinc, celery and plenty of water if you really want to put on a firework display (but not necessary or advisable) 

13 minutes ago, swole troll said:

HCG will rectify this, 500iu E3D 

clomiphene, zinc, celery and plenty of water if you really want to put on a firework display (but not necessary or advisable) 

Swole  would you say it's better to take hcg IM or SubQ?

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

Thanks for the reply. I was meaning if you wish to continue staying on for a few months more, would there be any benefit to adding HCG before coming off properly and doing a PCT?

4 minutes ago, aaron118 said:

Thanks for the reply. I was meaning if you wish to continue staying on for a few months more, would there be any benefit to adding HCG before coming off properly and doing a PCT?

Yes of course, it will still have all the benefits mentioned and all the other benefits that most guys don't know about.

21 minutes ago, aaron118 said:

There is never a time during a cycle or blast, self admin trt, ect that you should not be using hcg unless you are content with lessening your chances of fertility and recovery

8 hours ago, swole troll said:

to ensure you are clear before starting SERMs 

biggest issue with PCT is most leave it a fortnight, maybe 3 weeks then start their SERMs 

which will do f**k all if oestrogen, test or prog are still elevated 

if you allow for total clearance (5 half lives) then the hypothalamus will quickly spring back into action once it recognizes tanked testosterone and oestrogen levels 

the HCG ensures the leydig cells and testicles are primed (back to size and already kicking out test from the HCG), ready to receive the endogenous LH and start to produce testosterone (a big 'hopefully' before all of this) 

you can run HCG throughout up until a few days prior but if I said stop taking gear and start your HCG then just over 2 weeks wont achieve anything as his hormonal levels will still be through the roof 

people seem to be under the illusion that hormones only linger as long as they need to be jabbed in order to sustain steady levels

Yes which is exactly what I’m saying, run the hcg in the 5 weeks while the gear is clearing, then you can start straight on the serms

Rather than what you’ve recommended above, waiting 5 weeks, then start hcg and then onto the serms 

One can save time, and a potential crash in hormones by using hcg in the clearance period 

Ideally people would use it throughout, but we know people don’t do that do they 

Another thing that bugs me, is when I see people quoting protocols they’ve seen recommended on YouTube or forums where the hcg and serms are all run together. The f**k is all that about 

People genuinely seem to have no idea what they’re recommending, and shows zero understanding on how the HPTA works 

If your relatively young and didn't have pre existing problems before hormones , and then you have to come off be it due wanting children or life in general, most would be fine with tapering down until then nothing at all.

I've tried both ways, PCT and just straight nothing at all and each time I've done it I haven't honestly noticed a difference either way. 

And that was after couple years at a time with no breaks apart from a few weeks here and there or just couldn't be arsed with being  a human pin cushion 

9 hours ago, CarrotTop said:

Yes which is exactly what I’m saying, run the hcg in the 5 weeks while the gear is clearing, then you can start straight on the serms

Rather than what you’ve recommended above, waiting 5 weeks, then start hcg and then onto the serms 

One can save time, and a potential crash in hormones by using hcg in the clearance period 

Ideally people would use it throughout, but we know people don’t do that do they 

Another thing that bugs me, is when I see people quoting protocols they’ve seen recommended on YouTube or forums where the hcg and serms are all run together. The f**k is all that about 

People genuinely seem to have no idea what they’re recommending, and shows zero understanding on how the HPTA works 

yes this would be ideal like you say as it would avoid those last couple weeks where the fumes of hormone are clearing and you feel like ass 

but when advising a larger audience (like a forum) I like to try and make it idiot proof and if they have to feel like s**t for a fortnight so be it 

I'd rather that than them start their HCG too soon, start their SERMs too soon and then feel like crap AFTER PCT because they essentially ran it whilst still on and maybe got a week of tamox as the hormones truly cleared 

but yeah if you're savvy time it with your clearing hormones and even then I'd err on the side of caution and accept I might have a ropey week with lower levels before I start my SERMs.