So after being out of competition due to dislocated shoulder for last year I'm taking the next 18 months solely to eat and re build..after dropping down to 15 stone 3 in summer 2019 I've managed to regrow to 18 stone 12 and get my dead lift back to 305 kg it's took a fairly strict but straight forward approach to diet and training..I'll upload pics soon on progress and my road to Kent strongest Man next year ,as I'm approaching 40 this year I thought it would be an interesting challenge to see what I can do ..for anyone out there thinking of competing you have nothing to lose ..keep eating keep lifting keep growing...

On 09/02/2020 at 11:24 PM, Jay Richardson said:

So after being out of competition due to dislocated shoulder for last year I'm taking the next 18 months solely to eat and re build..after dropping down to 15 stone 3 in summer 2019 I've managed to regrow to 18 stone 12 and get my dead lift back to 305 kg it's took a fairly strict but straight forward approach to diet and training..I'll upload pics soon on progress and my road to Kent strongest Man next year ,as I'm approaching 40 this year I thought it would be an interesting challenge to see what I can do ..for anyone out there thinking of competing you have nothing to lose ..keep eating keep lifting keep growing...

Look forward to following  this, mate. All the best :thumb