Kazza61

Eddie Hall Backflip

12 hours ago, Hadenough said:

Can not stand this bloke! British or not he would do anything for a bit of fame and all he wants to be is the next james bond actor. A true strong man stays to the end, pussy

what are you blabbering on about, stays to the end? are you saying he shouldnt have retired even though his size was killing him? he set out to achieve his goals, did that, and in the process set himself up for life, which he can now actually enjoy with his family

14 hours ago, JLawson90 said:

what are you blabbering on about, stays to the end? are you saying he shouldnt have retired even though his size was killing him? he set out to achieve his goals, did that, and in the process set himself up for life, which he can now actually enjoy with his family

Oh ok tell that to all the other more dedicated strong men doing it all their life and not just while their going through puberty, Plenty of other athletes who ate a few extra pies and had heath problems but dident stop just to make a documentary about poor me.

Legit lol’d.

Nowadays he’s going for the viral stuff, can’t fault him. I remember watching a WSM documentary and it’s talked about how little money they make for something that it your life.

Then again, it won’t be long before hes doing any dumb s**t what just ends up cringeworthy. ..(think of Bradley martyn, gotta cringe for the moneyz boyos) 

6 hours ago, Hadenough said:

Oh ok tell that to all the other more dedicated strong men doing it all their life and not just while their going through puberty, Plenty of other athletes who ate a few extra pies and had heath problems but dident stop just to make a documentary about poor me.

He won WSM after always saying he would win it once then f**k off knowing he couldnt compete against these 12 foot monsters like thor without dying in a year or 2 especially without getting lucky on the events and smashed a seemingly impossible deadlift 

Now he's going for fame and fortune 

Why do something you love and probably do s**t at it and get f**k all when you can do 60% of it and live the high life and have a laugh 

He is a bit of a t**t tho but I think that's just cuz he's a clayhead

Met him once at a seminar, years ago - think it was shortly before his second appearance at WSM. Didn't find him remotely amiable, seemed like he had a severe chip in his shoulder. Also received unintentional laughter for a story he told us where he said his eyeball popped out of his socket during heavy squats, and he pushed it back in. 

That experience dented my opinion of him ever since, although maybe we caught him on a bad day. No doubting his feats of strength though, and his does come across genuinely funny in his YouTube videos.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:02 AM, Hadenough said:

funny that, they all have the utmost respect for Eddie as they know the DEDICATION it takes to just reach that level, nevermind win the WSM and set several world records .. stop talking out your arse, you're a clown.

On 2/17/2020 at 12:22 AM, Kazza61 said:

Eddie’s latest video is is interesting / entertaining. Here is trying to eat now, what he used to eat in the run up to winning WSM.

Have to say that in every video he seems like a funny chap 

brutal what he eats . Almost put me off lunch lol

On 15/02/2020 at 1:02 AM, Hadenough said:

What a load of bollocks.

You could say the same about any athlete, no one is going to be competing in wsm etc.. near retirement age. 

3 hours ago, mrwright said:

Feel sorry for his missus 

It's a full time job cooking and cleaning after him nevermind everything else while he just sleeps 

He's overestimating his calories a bit tho I think 

Imagine when he does his Mrs doggy style. She'll be in a wheelchair with a compressed spine by the time she's 40.

Good for him to be making money while he can, no doubt he's made more in the last couple years than the his entire previous strongman career.

But all this social media and YouTube crap, clickbait videos and overpriced supplements is tedious and seems like everyone is doing it now. Surely the bubble will burst soon.