Jump to content
BDS

Guess who’s back motherf**kers

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Do you actually use the supplements or just sell them??

 

Not exactly great advertising :whistling:

I use them and sell them on pay pal there excellent products and work extremely well. 
BDS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henda83 said:

Where can I purchase these fine supplements and how do I avoid the unwanted side effect of kuato from total recall starting to grow from my belly button?

thank you in advance

What the f**k you idiot! I nearly died in a horrendous car accident in 2017 the scarring is  just a tiny part of the s**t that accident has done to me you ignorant fu**ing arsehole!!!!!

BDS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BDS said:

What the f**k you idiot! I nearly died in a horrendous car accident in 2017 the scarring is  just a tiny part of the s**t that accident has done to me you ignorant fu**ing arsehole!!!!!

BDS

No need for such aggressive hostility !! You won’t be trading very long if you speak to all Potential customers who come at you with their genuine heartfelt questions regarding your fine products in such a manner !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BDS said:

I use them and sell them on pay pal there excellent products and work extremely well. 
BDS

So you’re not using them them?

 

Do you have tattoos on your eyelids?? 

Edited by PSevens2017
Question about eyelid tatts (Nohomo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G-man99 said:

Do you currently use these products?

 

Have you forgotten to put up the after photo, as in a before and after comparison?

Just started today I’ve been off everything the only thing I have been consistent with is going to the gym. 
BDS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, BDS said:

Just started today I’ve been off everything the only thing I have been consistent with is going to the gym. 
BDS

Good man, get back in to it and smash the supplements

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2020 at 12:57 PM, G-man99 said:

Do you actually use the supplements or just sell them??

 

Not exactly great advertising :whistling:

Looks like you just got out of hmp bro haha (the skin heads) its gonna take hel of a decent laser to remove them tats lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×