Sign in to follow this  
BDS

Guess who’s back motherf**kers

What’s up to the people’s  who don’t know me and f**k those bullying  c**ts that do!!!  Guess who’s back lol. 
BDS

4 hours ago, BDS said:

Pics will be uploaded when I’m ready not when you w**kers who bullied me before demand. 
BDS

Hurry up then. We could do with some entertainment as it’s been quiet in here. Dannyletts hasn’t logged in since Saturday. 

Are the pics you refer to in one of the rooms in the mansion you live in that you don’t go in very often?

So as I’m natty now and these are my BDS products I have produced packaged and sell and they are the only supplements I use. 
BDS

7D0B61F3-5743-4B0F-98A0-EA0EF4CB3FE7.jpeg

I’ve done my workout this morning I’m always down the gym at 07:00 when it opens at that time I seem to be able to avoid the idiots that pollute that gym through the day so at that time I make sure I get at least one good workout per pay! Today was chest 1hour between bench press and pec deck machine it was a good workout!

BDS

I’ve been down the gym everyday since my last post I did shoulders yesterday and legs today. 

Not that anyone’s listening anyway lol. 
Peace out

BDS

56 minutes ago, BDS said:

I’ve been down the gym everyday since my last post I did shoulders yesterday and legs today. 

Not that anyone’s listening anyway lol. 
Peace out

BDS

Maybe you should start a log as noone expects  to be reading  workout updates in this section x

On 17/02/2020 at 8:30 AM, BDS said:

I’ve done my workout this morning I’m always down the gym at 07:00 when it opens at that time I seem to be able to avoid the idiots that pollute that gym through the day so at that time I make sure I get at least one good workout per pay! Today was chest 1hour between bench press and pec deck machine it was a good workout!

BDS

Don’t worry, fam. Plenty of them on here. Start a log and you shall see :thumbup1: