Sign in to follow this  
Mylittlepony

Coronavirus conspiracies

So many apparently that the World Health Organization has made a statement asking people to stop as disinformation will make the battle to contain the virus that much harder. E.G. Russian news program went out saying Trump had intentionally infected the Chinese.

4 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

So many apparently that the World Health Organization has made a statement asking people to stop as disinformation will make the battle to contain the virus that much harder. E.G. Russian news program went out saying Trump had intentionally infected the Chinese.

They were in a trade deal. 

Is there a source of this virus yet?

37 minutes ago, Mylittlepony said:

They were in a trade deal. 

Is there a source of this virus yet?

In Chinese markets they sell all kinds of exotic animals - animals that would never normally be in the same ecosystem, and these animals are in small cages stacked on top of each other. One animal at the top of this stack has a wee, which then goes down to the next cage, and the one below that etc etc. Before you know it there is a hybrid bacteria that has bred that then becomes airborne 

4 hours ago, jake87 said:

In Chinese markets they sell all kinds of exotic animals - animals that would never normally be in the same ecosystem, and these animals are in small cages stacked on top of each other. One animal at the top of this stack has a wee, which then goes down to the next cage, and the one below that etc etc. Before you know it there is a hybrid bacteria that has bred that then becomes airborne 

Considering how they trade/store animals on the streets, has been going on for 100s of years, I find that scenario highly unlikely. 

35 minutes ago, Ekcabe said:

It’s from bats they’ve said. They love bat soup. I personally prefer Heinz tomato soup. But then again I don’t have Coronavirus so I know what I’ll stick to 

they said, yesterday, its from a Pangolin Pangolin borneo.jpg

so far the image.jpeg.38adc55005859a519f3c246c7c65a696.jpeg virus has a 2% fatality in China and less than 1% outside of China. to put this into perspective SARS had a 9.6% fatality rate. if you have no underlying illness it is unlikely to be dangerous. Normal flu kills 4-500,000 people yearly. Take it easy :) 

9 hours ago, Mylittlepony said:

Considering how they trade/store animals on the streets, has been going on for 100s of years, I find that scenario highly unlikely. 

SARs was the last respitory virus and how did that come about?

It wouldn't surprise me if there were a lot more viruses over there than we do not know about. The issue now is they can't be contained like they were 100 years ago. 

2 hours ago, Ekcabe said:

It’s from bats they’ve said. They love bat soup. I personally prefer Heinz tomato soup. But then again I don’t have Coronavirus so I know what I’ll stick to 

That’s one of the fake news items being spread. Debunked in this BBC article:

Coronavirus: WHO chief warns against 'trolls and conspiracy theories' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51429400

The Chinese are still living in the dark ages, still eating dogs/puppy's... I saw one video where they had cages of little kittens ready to be butchered. They where chopping snakes up like it was nobody's business. Frying bat's in massive cooking pot's...  The BBC can't debunk sh*t... I've been to China and seen it with my own eyes. 

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

They probably gag at some of the shite we eat. 

try giving the Asian's extra mature cheddar or marmite lmao.

My Thai Mrs grew up eating Rats and lizards. She said as a child she ate what her parents gave her.

2 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

The Chinese are still living in the dark ages, still eating dogs/puppy's... I saw one video where they had cages of little kittens ready to be butchered. They where chopping snakes up like it was nobody's business. Frying bat's in massive cooking pot's...  The BBC can't debunk sh*t... I've been to China and seen it with my own eyes. 

Vietnamese do the same. Reasonably often, here in Thailand, truck loads of stolen dogs are intercepted on their way to Vietnam.

image.jpeg.f7b2a33da8008d824ad348e23037fd76.jpeg Hanoi

7 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

In Europe we butcher cows, pigs, sheep, goats, horses and pretty much every bird you can think of - is that so different? 

The World Health Organisation wasn't saying the Chinese don't eat bats - just that it wasn't the cause of the new Coronavirus.

2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

In Europe we butcher cows, pigs, sheep, goats, horses and pretty much every bird you can think of - is that so different? 

The World Health Organisation wasn't saying the Chinese don't eat bats - just that it wasn't the cause of the new Coronavirus.

Look the state of the meat market

No sanitation 

No refrigeration 

No authorities control

Ain't fu**ing eating that s**t :P

2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

It's just cultural differences. They eat animals that we have domesticated as pets and have an emotional bond with. We will never understand their diet but they completely ravage practically extinct animals for their medicines which have no scientific usage. Their markets are in the dark ages because you would not get that in the west for so many reasons 

15 minutes ago, Frandeman said:

Look the state of the meat market

No sanitation 

No refrigeration 

No authorities control

Ain't fu**ing eating that s**t :P

Ever visited a UK abattoir whilst it was processing? It's absolutely fvcking awful. Piss, shite and blood everywhere. The beauty for us in the West is that the public are protected from that part of the food chain and only see it in nice packaging in ASDA. 

1 hour ago, kruz said:

f**k getting Kung-flu, I'm going down Screwfix to get me some dust masks.

Too late the Chinese are going round all these places buying them and sending them back home. The cheap ones don't even filter all dust so they will be useless against a virus bacteria. 

25 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Ever visited a UK abattoir whilst it was processing? It's absolutely fvcking awful. Piss, shite and blood everywhere. The beauty for us in the West is that the public are protected from that part of the food chain and only see it in nice packaging in ASDA. 

Yes I been inside one 

The ones in here they got regulations and procedures to implement so the food I eat its safe for human consumption. 

Can't compare with this s**t 

13 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Why hasn’t trump gone to Turkey for a hair transplant???

Hmmmm I think there may be a conspiracy there?...???.......?..?