UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Philip Schofield

3K views 55 replies 36 participants last post by  Fina 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Why is him coming out even news? I don't care if he's straight, gay or a tranny. He can identify as a bisexual transgender washing machine as far as I'm concerned. Surely if anything the media focus should be on, it should be his poor wife. Not only has she had to put up with him insisting he smashes her from behind with the lights off for the last 27 years, she now has to come to terms with the fact that all this time he's been fantasising about Kevin*

*I also do this when I'm getting it on with the wife but I don't think about Kevin. I think about a selection of her friends, one in particular. Nom nom.

Edit

@neil9327 are you Phillip Schofield?

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Why is him coming out even news? I don't care if he's straight, gay or a tranny. He can identify as a bisexual transgender washing machine as far as I'm concerned. Surely if anything the media focus should be on, it should be his poor wife. Not only has she had to put up with him insisting he smashes her from behind with the lights off for the last 27 years, she now has to come to terms with the fact that all this time he's been fantasising about Kevin*

*I also do this when I'm getting it on with the wife but I don't think about Kevin. I think about a selection of her friends, one in particular. Nom nom.

Edit

God knows why it's news I already knew he could be gay

#4 ·

Edit

Can't be, Schofield didn't say anything about liking young boys or being a massive nonce.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)

Edit

Well surely it's good news to cheer everyone up. One of our children's entertainer's from the 80s is gay and not a pedo.

#28 ·

Edit

Could be - but he's got bigger biceps than me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.