Sign in to follow this  
Sasnak

Philip Schofield

Why is him coming out even news? I don’t care if he’s straight, gay or a tranny. He can identify as a bisexual transgender washing machine as far as I’m concerned. Surely if anything the media focus should be on, it should be his poor wife. Not only has she had to put up with him insisting he smashes her from behind with the lights off for the last 27 years, she now has to come to terms with the fact that all this time he’s been fantasising about Kevin*

*I also do this when I’m getting it on with the wife but I don’t think about Kevin. I think about a selection of her friends, one in particular. Nom nom.

Edit

@neil9327 are you Phillip Schofield?

4 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Why is him coming out even news? I don’t care if he’s straight, gay or a tranny. He can identify as a bisexual transgender washing machine as far as I’m concerned. Surely if anything the media focus should be on, it should be his poor wife. Not only has she had to put up with him insisting he smashes her from behind with the lights off for the last 27 years, she now has to come to terms with the fact that all this time he’s been fantasising about Kevin*

*I also do this when I’m getting it on with the wife but I don’t think about Kevin. I think about a selection of her friends, one in particular. Nom nom.

Edit

God knows why it’s news I already knew he could be gay

8 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

God knows why it’s news I already knew he could be gay

John Inman and Larry Grayson coming out as straight would be newsworthy, however 

14 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Edit

Can't be, Schofield didn't say anything about liking young boys or being a massive nonce. 

Just now, ILLBehaviour said:

Can't be, Schofield didn't say anything about liking young boys or being a nonce. 

Edited to remove the word massive.  He carries little muscle. 

How 'brave' to come out as gay in one of the most liberal countries in the world where there are laws against discrimination against gays, gay bars, gay nightclubs, a gay village in Manchester, loads of openly gay celebrities, and loads of openly gay members of the public. Really 'brave'. 

4 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

How 'brave' to come out as gay in one of the most liberal countries in the world where there are laws against discrimination against gays, gay bars, gay nightclubs, a gay village in Manchester, loads of openly gay celebrities, and loads of openly gay members of the public. Really 'brave'. 

I’m not in the gay village 

He’s an attention seeking puff. Never liked the c**t. Ever.

Love how he’s all “my wife is amazing and supports me in coming out.” bollocks. Bet She’s like, “Sure love you go ahead and chew all the foreskin ya want, just leave half of your lifetime earnings & property at the door on your way down to oldies night at the leather fist.”

3 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Edit

Well surely it's good news to cheer everyone up. One of our children's entertainer's from the 80s is gay and not a pedo.

2 hours ago, HakMat75 said:

Love how he’s all “my wife is amazing and supports me in coming out.” bollocks. Bet She’s like, “Sure love you go ahead and chew all the foreskin ya want, just leave half of your lifetime earnings & property at the door on your way down to oldies night at the leather fist.”

fu**ing buckled :lol:

6 hours ago, HakMat75 said:

InShot_20200208_024418892.jpg

Hardly a surprise was it.

Can't stand the fruity c**t, never trust a man whose head is so abnormally large, or rather in his case, he has the torso of a 14 year old boy, prob in more ways than one.

And that Jameela Jamil coming out as "queer" too, whatever that's supposed to mean.

She's been with her fella for the last 5 years, she seems like a right oddball.