drwae

Can women ever keep sex and emotions separate?

I started sleeping with a bird I work with last year, 9 days later she tells me she’s in love with me and she still loves me to this day (we only have sex a couple of times a month at this point)

Couple of weeks ago I start shagging a customer at work, I’ve been over to hers after work 4 times in total and made it very clear I’m not available, just want sex etc yet today she asks me on a date 

are there any women capable of just sex?

15 minutes ago, drwae said:

I started sleeping with a bird I work with last year, 9 days later she tells me she’s in love with me and she still loves me to this day (we only have sex a couple of times a month at this point)

Couple of weeks ago I start shagging a customer at work, I’ve been over to hers after work 4 times in total and made it very clear I’m not available, just want sex etc yet today she asks me on a date 

Only your side of the story, mate. I reckon you’ll say anything to get your end away. That includes telling her pre-sex you’ll go on another date with her. Just saying

4 minutes ago, drwae said:

Is staying the night sending the wrong signal, the way Iook at it I’d rather just go to sleep where I am rather then have to drive home at 4am

Tell her no then. You don’t have to keep having sex if that’s much of a bother. Or does she overpower you? 

Get back in the gym, Stop telling us you’re driving all over the country for work so can’t train. I want to hear about you back training again, fam! PB by next week 

Use your energy in a positive way instead of complaining about your problematic love life lol. 

1 minute ago, PSevens2017 said:

Tell her no then. You don’t have to keep having sex if that’s much of a bother. Or does she overpower you? 

Get back in the gym, Stop telling us you’re driving all over the country for work so can’t train. I want to hear about you back training again, fam! PB by next week 

Use your energy in a positive way instead of complaining about your problematic love life lol. 

f**k off im in the gym right no 

image.jpg

59 minutes ago, drwae said:

Is staying the night sending the wrong signal, the way Iook at it I’d rather just go to sleep where I am rather then have to drive home at 4am

Depends on what shite you are saying to her whilst she's there all night  and to be honest mate if it's just sex your after why keep going back to her and the other one.  To me it looks like you crave the attention. 

20 minutes ago, Fattynomore said:

Depends on what shite you are saying to her whilst she's there all night  and to be honest mate if it's just sex your after why keep going back to her and the other one.  To me it looks like you crave the attention. 

I’m not saying anything to her really we just have a chat about random s**t, maybe have sex again and have a cuddle and fall asleep

i keep going back because it’s easier to text someone who already knows you than pick up a different girl..

Can't say I ever had this issue when I was sowing my wild oats. I actually had to be the one to try and keep my emotions in check the first couple of girls I had repeated casual sex with.

The last 3 'friends' actually ended our arrangement because they got into serious relationships, so they clearly had no trouble compartmentalising our activity.

Alanis Morissette is touring again. Reminded me of a sexual encounter I had when I was younger and doing exactly what @drwae is doing now. This girl gouged her nails across my back whilst we were at it. Afterwards she told me she did it as an “emotional release” because her boyfriend had dumped her the week before. She got the idea from the lyrics in Alanis Morissettes’ song You Oughta Know. Worst of all, my mum noticed the marks and wouldn’t accept my excuse that they were from playing rugby lol.

59 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Alanis Morissette is touring again. Reminded me of a sexual encounter I had when I was younger and doing exactly what @drwae is doing now. This girl gouged her nails across my back whilst we were at it. Afterwards she told me she did it as an “emotional release” because her boyfriend had dumped her the week before. She got the idea from the lyrics in Alanis Morissettes’ song You Oughta Know. Worst of all, my mum noticed the marks and wouldn’t accept my excuse that they were from playing rugby lol.

Why did you have to lie about scratch marks too your mum  ? 

Is your uncle possessive?  

8 hours ago, drwae said:

Do you work in some kind of institute? 

Either you're Casanova or you're banging birds that are batshit crazy... 

I just read this wee cnuts posts now for the fun of it. Absolutely absurd story telling and then posting pics of him hitting the heaviest weight on the resistance machine. Honestly mate you’re becoming a caricature of your own trolling with this pish.