UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Can women ever keep sex and emotions separate?

619 views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  Henda83 
#1 ·
I started sleeping with a bird I work with last year, 9 days later she tells me she's in love with me and she still loves me to this day (we only have sex a couple of times a month at this point)

Couple of weeks ago I start shagging a customer at work, I've been over to hers after work 4 times in total and made it very clear I'm not available, just want sex etc yet today she asks me on a date

are there any women capable of just sex?

#6 ·
I started sleeping with a bird I work with last year, 9 days later she tells me she's in love with me and she still loves me to this day (we only have sex a couple of times a month at this point)

Couple of weeks ago I start shagging a customer at work, I've been over to hers after work 4 times in total and made it very clear I'm not available, just want sex etc yet today she asks me on a date

Only your side of the story, mate. I reckon you'll say anything to get your end away. That includes telling her pre-sex you'll go on another date with her. Just saying

#9 ·
Tell her no then. You don't have to keep having sex if that's much of a bother. Or does she overpower you?

Get back in the gym, Stop telling us you're driving all over the country for work so can't train. I want to hear about you back training again, fam! PB by next week

Use your energy in a positive way instead of complaining about your problematic love life lol.

#15 ·
Can't say I ever had this issue when I was sowing my wild oats. I actually had to be the one to try and keep my emotions in check the first couple of girls I had repeated casual sex with.

The last 3 'friends' actually ended our arrangement because they got into serious relationships, so they clearly had no trouble compartmentalising our activity.

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
Alanis Morissette is touring again. Reminded me of a sexual encounter I had when I was younger and doing exactly what @drwae is doing now. This girl gouged her nails across my back whilst we were at it. Afterwards she told me she did it as an "emotional release" because her boyfriend had dumped her the week before. She got the idea from the lyrics in Alanis Morissettes' song You Oughta Know. Worst of all, my mum noticed the marks and wouldn't accept my excuse that they were from playing rugby lol.

#23 ·

Do you work in some kind of institute?

Either you're Casanova or you're banging birds that are batshit crazy...

#38 · (Edited by Moderator)
Don't get all the hate on Drwae. I love this guy, his posts are alaways entertaining and educational and are from pretty much your average Joe show. Chit happens in life.

@drwae To keep it simple. No. After you bang them for a while they tend to get jelly of other...errr... woman of standards.

Though going out and a date and shagging is not incompatible. I had a serious GF for 2-3 years, but also shagged a few chicks on the side, and we want on dates ,took them on vacation and chit, though it was just shagging.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.