UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tren sides

507 views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  PSevens2017 
#1 ·
How come when you look up tren side effects it dont come up with stiff jaw...

im forever getting it, a bit like when u take a fu**ing E back in the day and start gurning.

not saying im proper gurning but always get the old stiff jaw when i take it,i dont mind it, i like a sign that shits working, you get f**k all signs with test ec apart from when you've pissed ya bollocks out for an extra rep...

Just surprised i dident come across it when doing my research on it beforehand.

#4 ·
Serious comments only as i seem to get a lot of little bitchy girls on here telling on me for sticking up for myself

View attachment 179579
No one needs to tell on you as it's right there for them to see!

And, considering your the one who tags in mods when you're upset from jokes being made..... who's the bitchy girl???

As for your stiff jaw, maybe reduce or get off the tren. Don't understand the bit about your bollocks falling out while on test.... I thought you had a vagina.

Taking E's back in the day lol. You seriously trying to tell me that the responses and posts that come from you means you're 35+ years old man??? Jesus wept.

#5 ·
How come when you look up tren side effects it dont come up with stiff jaw...

im forever getting it, a bit like when u take a fu**ing E back in the day and start gurning.

not saying im proper gurning but always get the old stiff jaw when i take it,i dont mind it, i like a sign that shits working, you get f**k all signs with test ec apart from when you've pissed ya bollocks out for an extra rep...

Just surprised i dident come across it when doing my research on it beforehand.
Tren and coke is a bad combo brah

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.