Few weeks ago i started to have a lump near my jawline Within the skin its like a marbel i can grab. Iv noticed its strunk within the last couple of weeks, iv not had anything like it before, anyone have a clue what it might be? 

i was going to see doc but when it started to shrink i thought it might just go completely but hasent yet, i have no idea whats caused it, it doesent exactly hurt or anything.

people can say im paranoid bla bla but things happen and just asking if someone has had something similar, im not that bothered about it but clearly has come on from all the steroids i take, its just the risk u take when you take them, weird s**t goes on, never had it before in 30years

Sounds very much like what I have . I have a hard ball described like yours in the same place that I have had since a young child . It is a cysts and non steroid related  yours could be to . But get it checked out just incase to rule out anything serious 

If you attend regular dental checkups I’d mention it to your dentist next time you go if it’s still there. Dentists aren’t just about teeth, it’s the mouth in general and will refer you if they are concerned and are trained in how to spot abnormalities. If it’s something that’s gotten smaller it’s hardly likely to be of concern 

sebaceous cyst.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst

they can occur from high test levels or steroid use. but can also be because of facial hair follicles getting trapped.

I had one on my lower neck area. it's a hard solid lump that doesn't usually have a white or yellow head like a usual spot will.

it'll go down in time but you could get it checked if your worried it's something else.

2 hours ago, darren.1987 said:

sebaceous cyst.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst

they can occur from high test levels or steroid use. but can also be because of facial hair follicles getting trapped.

I had one on my lower neck area. it's a hard solid lump that doesn't usually have a white or yellow head like a usual spot will.

it'll go down in time but you could get it checked if your worried it's something else.

Na mate its not like that, you cant see it its within the skin, that looks like a painful big spot ready to explode, i get them on my neck

3 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Could be cancer 

Steroids are renowned for causing cancer 

Or maybe it's a non related cyst and nothing to worry about 

Probably The worst case, wouldn't surprise me though, thats what i thought as soon as it come on

16 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

Probably The worst case, wouldn't surprise me though, thats what i thought as soon as it come on

Fingers crossed  mate. 

If it is though, send me all your unused gear please. 

A bit like a thank you gift for confirming your suspicions

2 hours ago, Hadenough said:

Na mate its not like that, you cant see it its within the skin, that looks like a painful big spot ready to explode, i get them on my neck

yeah mine is as you are describing like it's actually below the skin and feels like a lump? it's gone to nothing now but took a few months

are you using AI or controlling e2 at all btw?

. the one in the wiki photo has pus inside which is a different type caused by oils or dirt trapped.. iv ever had that.