So what do most people get with hcg? Iv had my first 500iu this morning and for last few hours iv felt s**t, bad stomach and just generally fell s**t, i normally go gym late evenings but im already thinking id rather just lay down which is not like me, been on test and tren for a month and been flying to the gym now all i do is take some hcg and i dont want to...

iv never used hcg before a big reason being i dident know what it was like, and from what i knew it was a extra injection, extra expense and potential for added side effects, sounded like a no brainer to me But as iv added more compounds iV noticed the bad effects with testies ec

10 minutes ago, sean m said:

I'm on small ed hcg as part of Dr  trt.  Don't really feel anything from it. 

Really? How much u on and when did u start?

16 minutes ago, sean m said:

I'm on small ed hcg as part of Dr  trt.  Don't really feel anything from it. 

Really? How much u on and when did u start?

19 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Nothing to do with hcg. Maybe you’re just ill.....Paranoid to f**k!

And Balls growing hours after just 500iu......

Ok, Bell end 

There is always one “i think i know it all” trust me if i took a picture of my balls this morning and then take one now i would have 100% proof they are much bigger so shut up you were not just wrong you were A ARROGANT WRONG!!

can only imagine its because iv been shut down for a very long time

1 minute ago, Hadenough said:

There is always one “i think i know it all” trust me if i took a picture of my balls this morning and then take one now i would have 100% proof they are much bigger so shut up you were not just wrong you were A ARROGANT WRONG!!

K den

Post the pic anyway, let’s see the proof 

19 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

can only imagine its because iv been shut down for a very long time

If you’ve been shut down for a very long time 500iu ain’t going to instantly get your balls back lol

3 hours ago, Hadenough said:

So what do most people get with hcg? Iv had my first 500iu this morning and for last few hours iv felt s**t, bad stomach and just generally fell s**t, i normally go gym late evenings but im already thinking id rather just lay down which is not like me, been on test and tren for a month and been flying to the gym now all i do is take some hcg and i dont want to...

iv never used hcg before a big reason being i dident know what it was like, and from what i knew it was a extra injection, extra expense and potential for added side effects, sounded like a no brainer to me But as iv added more compounds iV noticed the bad effects with testies ec

Surely you knew your balls was going to shrink when you was injecting testosterone..? It's not like a possible side effect, its more of a guaranteed thing that is going to happen...

3 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

Surely you knew your balls was going to shrink when you was injecting testosterone..? It's not like a possible side effect, its more of a guaranteed thing that is going to happen...

I asked about hcg side effects not testosterone side effects...

7 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

can’t say I have ever experienced any side affects Apart from a slight dull ache in my  balls . Only happenes when I take hcg so I assumed it was that  

Most likely mate

19 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

So hcg also causes pip? Jesus this stuff seems great...

It shouldn't 

Just you seem like a fuckin drama queen and haven't got a clue what your doing 

16 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

It shouldn't 

Just you seem like a fuckin drama queen and haven't got a clue what your doing 

Lol just when you were nearly helpful, i aint a queen just new to the stuff! Iv been known to bang more than 800mg test in one go bro im no drama queen

1 minute ago, Hadenough said:

Lol just when you were nearly helpful, i aint a queen just new to the stuff! Iv been known to bang more than 800mg test in one go bro im no drama queen

But your having a crisis over some HCG???

11 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

But your having a crisis over some HCG???

Its a new compound man! Its the unknown! How did u feel when you took your first steroid shot!

11 minutes ago, Hadenough said:

Its a new compound man! Its the unknown! How did u feel when you took your first steroid shot!

You've already banged in 800mg test in one go!

If you've read and researched previously then you should understand the risks, side effects, pros/cons etc 

Why do you want to use HCG to start with?

On cycle or PCT?

In general, it won't cause pip. 

Sides are minimal BUT the most serious is gyno!

This is totally controlled though if your keeping your E2 in check with an AI 

As a rule, you shouldn't feel any different after taking the jab, pretty much the same with most AAS jabs. 

I'm not talking about halo, methyl Tren etc by the way 

No sides for me with 1000-1500 iu weekly.

Only one i would say was E2 which i controlled with an AI. I was having extremely oily skin and bloat. Oily skin went away couple days after first exemestane dose