4 hours ago, Ekcabe said:

Anyone else noticed when they are at the gym they smell like that kinda clinical smell of roids? Na just me? I’m going daft here ?

Since I started applying my test cyp  liberally to my neck and wrists, i too find that chemical roidy stench emanating from me, friend, so no, you’re not going daft! 

On 04/02/2020 at 7:25 PM, Ekcabe said:

Anyone else noticed when they are at the gym they smell like that kinda clinical smell of roids? Na just me? I’m going daft here ?

I smell like a chemical onion and I sweat but I don’t care it means I’ve got good s**t. My girlfriend likes it

I now shower once per week whether I need it or not haha

but seriously I can’t say I’ve smelt anything like that at the gym I frequent, it isn’t what you would call a meethed gym though so roid use isn’t massively prevalent, although there are a few of us enhanced fellas...

2 minutes ago, eddo said:

but seriously I can’t say I’ve smelt anything like that at the gym I frequent, it isn’t what you would call a meethed gym though so roid use isn’t massively prevalent, although there are a few of us enhanced fellas...

meth head ??

with you on the showers - the other days it's just the old triple-spray french shower. armpit / armpit / bollocks. g2g.

24 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

meth head ??

with you on the showers - the other days it's just the old triple-spray french shower. armpit / armpit / bollocks. g2g.

29 minutes ago, eddo said:

Surely you guys can't be serious? Especially Eddo, shower once a week? Either it's a new trend or your a bunch of smelly feckers.  What happened to showering once a day or even twice a day? 

Am I missing something here? Confused.

Strips your body of its natural oils. You'll actually be _more_ greasy if you shower all the time. Of course if your armpits and bollocks are sweaty and smelly then wash them. But washing and showering are not the same.

EDIT: I'm not recommending the above prior to any important social occasion. Just droppin' science.

26 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

Strips your body of its natural oils. You'll actually be _more_ greasy if you shower all the time. Of course if your armpits and bollocks are sweaty and smelly then wash them. But washing and showering are not the same.

EDIT: I'm not recommending the above prior to any important social occasion. Just droppin' science.

Yeah that's true with the skin oils, but I couldn't go without a shower, I've always showered every day, always done it. As I train monday to friday I couldn't imagine coming home from the gym full of sweat and not showering. In the summer months I sometimes shower twice a day. I also moisturise my skin once a day too usually after a shower. 

I've never known anyone to shower 3 times a week or even worse once a week,  bit bizarre but each to there own 

10 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

meth head ??

Sorry man I meant meet head haha :lol: