Sign in to follow this  
louisjones1991

Help please lads

Hi been a member for years and always got my information off here if I ever get stuck with out.

Me and the mrs are trying for a kid and nothings come of it yet.i got off a long cycle last year which lasted for ruffly 5 years blasting and cruising with about every compound you could think of. I know its was stupid but it is what it is,ran a pct and have been off for around 13 months.suprisingly it wasn't the crash I expected and I've felt decent over the 13 months with sex drive ect back to normal.last week I stupidly thought I'd throw a quick 6 week test prop cycle in at 300mg a week ran with 500iu of hcg a week.cut a long story short the mrs has been on my case and I'm now going getting the swimmers tested next week.if I just run my pct of hcg,clomid and proviron will it give me a accurate result or am I best postponing the test running my pct for a month then getting my tests done.im abit pissed off after 13 months being off I've jumped back on and not done something about it but I never claimed I was instine 

I know it's a case of how long is a piece or string but any help would be a help.

Cheers lads louis.

8 hours ago, stargazer said:

If you want an accurate test don't do the PCT, it will skew the results.

Cheers mate I'll leave the pct and just cold Turkey.will the gear I ran last week at 3 x 100mg test prop shots and 2 x 250 iu of hcg effect the test being such  a low and short duration  of time using them.or am I  best cancelling the appointment till abit further down the line. I know the questions I'm asking arnt black and white  answers but it would help just hearing peoples opinions who are knowledgeable about the compounds and how the body reacts to them 

11 hours ago, louisjones1991 said:

Cheers mate I'll leave the pct and just cold Turkey.will the gear I ran last week at 3 x 100mg test prop shots and 2 x 250 iu of hcg effect the test being such  a low and short duration  of time using them.or am I  best cancelling the appointment till abit further down the line. I know the questions I'm asking arnt black and white  answers but it would help just hearing peoples opinions who are knowledgeable about the compounds and how the body reacts to them 

I would wait at least 2wks, might sound a while just for 300mg of test prop and a bit of hCG,  but the point is, you very much need a 100% natty result otherwise it will be a waste of your time.