Hello ,

I am about to go on TRT from the NHS . I assume it will be a gel , has anyone had a positive experience of using a gel.

I know the injections are better.

Thanks

I’m not really using it or looking to gain strength from it as such, I’m just trying to feel normal again. That said, I am training better but primarily because of the expected effects from the gel.

sex drive’s through the roof and i’m feeling benefits with some mental markers - I feel sharper, concentration & decision making feel improved and definitely better in dealing with social interactions. I don’t know how much of this is the gel and how much is placebo but whatever it is, I’m feeling a lot better.

my diagnosis was Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism and my natural test levels were measured between 1.8 - 3.6nmol, so to be on TRT now has obviously massively improved this and I’m glad I made the step, it’s just the gel can be a bit of a pain in the arse

1 hour ago, faipdeooiad said:

Yea, 6 pumps of Tostran 2% alternating each day between your torso or inside thighs (3 per leg)

How soon before you noticed the improvements buddy?

Im on week 4 from my first shot of nebido, 2nd week felt really good and it’s slows down again now, due my booster in a fortnight so might pick up again.

Danny.

It’s a real gradual thing. No real noticeable benefits for me until around weeks 6-8 but I had the ‘increased sensitivity’ effect in my old man within a couple of days. 

mood improved and I think I’m now slowly starting to see the physical benefits - training better and as a consequence of that and the gel, I’m dropping body fat which is annoying because I’m skint at the minute and my clothes are getting too big.

as per an earlier post, I’m tempted to ask for the Injection. I don’t know whether I’ll need to get referred back to the endo or not

6 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

I’m not really using it or looking to gain strength from it as such, I’m just trying to feel normal again. That said, I am training better but primarily because of the expected effects from the gel.

sex drive’s through the roof and i’m feeling benefits with some mental markers - I feel sharper, concentration & decision making feel improved and definitely better in dealing with social interactions. I don’t know how much of this is the gel and how much is placebo but whatever it is, I’m feeling a lot better.

my diagnosis was Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism and my natural test levels were measured between 1.8 - 3.6nmol, so to be on TRT now has obviously massively improved this and I’m glad I made the step, it’s just the gel can be a bit of a pain in the arse

I was watching a you tube video with a guy called jay Campbell in getting interviewed. He’s a well knowledges guy in trt and he changed to the gels and he recons they are better for trt. I self trt and I’m using 125mg-150 mg testosterone and I find that to be good for me but I would use the gels if I could get them. Might be worth getting jay Campbell’s book.