UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Turinabol: Alpha Pharma vs. Magmun Pharmaceuticals v.s Platinum Biotech

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  grizzzly 
#1 ·
Hello guys,

Been a long time since my last cycle and also on this forum! Time has passed and I started feeling like it's time to put on some mass again. Planning on running T-bol, test and HGH. T-bol is one of my favourite orals and had great results with it in the past. Back in the day when I lived in the UK I used D-hacks at 40mg/day standalone and gained a nice 5kg each cycle.

Currently I have 3 brands available to get locally: Alpha Pharma, Magmun Pharmaceuticals and Platinum Biotech. Has anyone tried any of these brands' Turinabol and how do you rate it? I did a search on the forum and couldn't find much info.

Any comments on which lab you think is the best of those three in general are also welcome ;)

Cheers.

#2 ·
Last Tbol i used was from RX labs, seemed to work fine and i was running 40mg per day.

However to add size you rbetter off with something like superdrol or dbol. An oil is really the best option though, as you dont want your liver taking as much of a hit and your appetite reducing.

#3 ·
Hello guys,

Been a long time since my last cycle and also on this forum! Time has passed and I started feeling like it's time to put on some mass again. Planning on running T-bol, test and HGH. T-bol is one of my favourite orals and had great results with it in the past. Back in the day when I lived in the UK I used D-hacks at 40mg/day standalone and gained a nice 5kg each cycle.

Currently I have 3 brands available to get locally: Alpha Pharma, Magmun Pharmaceuticals and Platinum Biotech. Has anyone tried any of these brands' Turinabol and how do you rate it? I did a search on the forum and couldn't find much info.

Any comments on which lab you think is the best of those three in general are also welcome ;)

Cheers.
Out of the three id choose magnum as i beleive it's Thai pharma, Alpha got busted a while back and I've seen s**t lab results since then and platinum bio tech are an UGL so out of the three go with magnum pal.

#14 ·
Ok thanks for the replies so far guys. I've been digging further into my research.

I found reports from 2019 of people getting serious infections from Magnum gears. Saw some photos of a guy full of holes in his body with abcesses digged out wtf. Ok, not the same with orals but doesn't inspire much confidence.

I found the news about Alpha Pharma being busted from November 2019. Are they gone completely or just their UK distribution network busted? I did see the CEO of the Indian company was also arrested. Just wondering if it's business as usual for them in India with distribution to Asia. The AP website doesn't have any updates in their "news" section since August 2019.

Was also searching Platinum Biotech and they seem to only have 100% positive reviews online. So either that or AP it is..

#17 ·
Well I decided to go with Platinum Biotech. Just ordered 1 bottle to test first and see how it goes. Should feel pretty quick if it's legit or not.

Here is an interesting way to test if your Turinabol really contains Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (translated this from another language from another forum):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beilstein_test

You heat up copper wire under a gas flame, which creates a green flame. Burn it until the green colour disappears. After this, dip the wire into a powedered T-bol pill sample and reheat the wire under fire. If the green colour re-appears on the flame, it is Turinabol. If not, then the pill contains something else.

It is important to use speficially copper wire - it cannot be replaced with anything else.

The test is based on the fact that the Turinabol molecyle includes a chloride-ion, which forms a halide. Other anabolics don't have a similar halide-structure. The Beilstein test includes a reaction that shows the presence of a halide, with the green colour in the flame specifically indicating that it is a halide formed by a chloride.

Of course this test is not 100% certain, as in theory an UG-lab could mix a random halide of a chroride with e.g. D-bol and sell it as T-bol. This test also doesn't indicate the potency of the substance - just confirms whether T-bol is present.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.