JohnSummers

Cenzo Pharma Exemestane not working, please help!

Hello everybody,

I am currently on 2ml of test E per week(500-600mg depending on the oil). I am around 4 weeks into my cycle and am definitely seeing the results. However, my oestrogen levels are a concern.In my previous blood test my oestradiol was 256 pmol/l and after around a week of taking 20mg of exemstane twice per week it has had no effect. My oestradiol levels have now increased to 323 pmol/l.  Despite this, I do not feel any negative side effects such has puffy nipples, fat gain or lethargy etc I just feel pretty good, my muscles are recovering so fast that I could literally do the same workout back to back on consecutive days. And I am significantly bigger/fuller than before. I have attached my bloodwork below.

I think cenzo pharma exemestane is bunk/underdosed or maybe I need to do another blood test in a few weeks time?

Question: What dosage of tamoxifen should I use to counteract the estrogenic side effects(if I get any) ? I am thinking 10-20mg everyday. 

Screenshot (59).png

nolva will not lower your e2 just stop gyno development.

that aromasin is definitely bunk. I was taking 6.25mg (half of a tab) of inone pharma UGL aromasin on 500mg test e (was meant to be cruise dose but the test was overdosed) and my e2 was at 175pmol/l

Slightly high e2 but still not crazy high.. reference range is 160 but that's for natural test levels when using medicheck.

@stargazer  I would say he should get some pharma grade adex or aromasin and use 0.5mg adex or 12.5mg aromasin Monday/Wednesday/Friday and then assess from there?

19 hours ago, darren.1987 said:

nolva will not lower your e2 just stop gyno development.

that aromasin is definitely bunk. I was taking 6.25mg (half of a tab) of inone pharma UGL aromasin on 500mg test e (was meant to be cruise dose but the test was overdosed) and my e2 was at 175pmol/l

Slightly high e2 but still not crazy high.. reference range is 160 but that's for natural test levels when using medicheck.

@stargazer  I would say he should get some pharma grade adex or aromasin and use 0.5mg adex or 12.5mg aromasin Monday/Wednesday/Friday and then assess from there?

Hello man, I can get some Sphinx Pharma Aromasin. Is that an okay company? I can also get Pfizer pharma aromasin which is supposed to be pharma grade but it is expensive. 

With regards to tamoxifen, I am using it to block the receptors since I suspect my aromasin is bunk.  I did use dbol for a few days as pre-workout that could have an effect on my levels. I did stop dbol a few days before the blood test so should be out of my system. 

I always go pharma now with my Arom, too much messing about with doses when I used ugl, I'd rather pay the price of pharma even if its expensive just so I know I'm getting the correct dose each time as I found with ugl aromasin it was hit n miss 

24 minutes ago, SuperRips said:

I always go pharma now with my Arom, too much messing about with doses when I used ugl, I'd rather pay the price of pharma even if its expensive just so I know I'm getting the correct dose each time as I found with ugl aromasin it was hit n miss 

yeah I agree with that.

I just started using Sphinx Pharma Test E and will get some blood work done again to check its potency. In the past I have used balkan pharma. What is your experience with sphinx? 

I have been using tamoxifen 20mg everyday, I think I am already cutting some water. I might just decrease the test to 350mg per week, that way I won't need any anti-estrogen.

DSC_0005.jpg

You need aromasin.

I take 12.5mg per day while on a blast., but i suffer from sides quite badly with high e.

RX is where i get mine, but all good labs should have it. 

41 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

You need aromasin.

I take 12.5mg per day while on a blast., but i suffer from sides quite badly with high e.

RX is where i get mine, but all good labs should have it. 

I don't get any side effects from high estrogen. I had a ankle joint problem and that has almost completely healed  by the estrogen. The only thing I would say is that I did look a bit soft. I have heard of someone who was using 750mg-1g of test and did not get any estrogenic side effects but then I have heard of some people who get gyno from just 500mg of test, so it just depends on genetics. I think you maybe estrogen prone I guess

I just want to get my oestrogen in the normal range just to be safe.  I think I will get some Aromasin. What is your experience with Sphinx pharma?

lol what is RX? Never heard of that. I get my juice from Balkan, SP labs and Pharmacom. Balkan and SP are literally the biggest steroid suppliers in Europe. I would get  aromasin from them but the delivery is expensive since they come from some European country. 

14 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

I don't get any side effects from high estrogen. I had a ankle joint problem and that has almost completely healed  by the estrogen. The only thing I would say is that I did look a bit soft. I have heard of someone who was using 750mg-1g of test and did not get any estrogenic side effects but then I have heard of some people who get gyno from just 500mg of test, so it just depends on genetics. I think you maybe estrogen prone I guess

I just want to get my oestrogen in the normal range just to be safe.  I think I will get some Aromasin. What is your experience with Sphinx pharma?

lol what is RX? Never heard of that. I get my juice from Balkan, SP labs and Pharmacom. Balkan and SP are literally the biggest steroid suppliers in Europe. I would get  aromasin from them but the delivery is expensive since they come from some European country. 

What ankle joint problem did you have, John? 

Sphinx was the first ugl I used for aromasin and my levels were all over the place so tried (I think it was) triumphs and had the same thing so went the pharma route, so much easier to dial in. 

Everyone is different but if my estrogen ain't in check I can look like a water balloon some days :huh: and by using ugl I just couldn't keep it close enough to my desired range 

36 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

What ankle joint problem did you have, John? 

I think this is the first 'nice' comment' I have heard from you. Remember my last post how you were attacking me?

I saw a physio in July/August 2019 and she said some of the muscles in my foot are quite tight and I am getting pain as a result. I disagree with the physio's analysis, I think I had/have some tendon/ligament inflammation.  She gave me some exercises to do but did not help. Since then, I have been taking massive doses of ibuprofen pre-workout to mask the pain.

However, since starting my test E cycle and especially in the last few weeks, my joint pain has disappeared. I think it must be due to the high estrogen lubricating the joint. I have stopped the ibuprofen as I don't need it. All I needed was a bit of test I guess. The physio will obviously not prescribe test E lol. But imagine getting pharmaceutical grade gear that would be so cool. 

10 minutes ago, SuperRips said:

Sphinx was the first ugl I used for aromasin and my levels were all over the place so tried (I think it was) triumphs and had the same thing so went the pharma route, so much easier to dial in. 

Everyone is different but if my estrogen ain't in check I can look like a water balloon some days :huh: and by using ugl I just couldn't keep it close enough to my desired range 

well that's disappointing to hear, expected better from Sphinx. I know a good source for pharma grade Aromasin so no worries. 

36 minutes ago, JohnSummers said:

well that's disappointing to hear, expected better from Sphinx. I know a good source for pharma grade Aromasin so no worries. 

I'm not saying they are shite mate but they didnt work for me. I know a few who use them though and they get on fine, I think I'm just super sensitive when it comes to estro :mellow:

Might not be bunk. Who knows, you may be a heavy aromatiser

Anyway, I don’t really see a problem, your test levels are 5x the top range, and your e2 is 2x the top range 

I wouldn’t worry, especially if you’re feeling good, as that’s what matters isn’t it, talking too much AI is more of a problem these days tbf.....