Sign in to follow this  
littledaz

HGH / CJC 1295 / HGH FRAG 176 191 help

Hi,

I'm a long term bb'er (25 plus years and 20 years using aas) so I'm comfortable with them but I'm new to the peptide world.

Im wanting to compete this year and im now looking into the advantages of using peptides.

Ive been on Hgh 8iu's MWF for a while but had to switch as I'm getting 10iu vials now so 5ius am 5ius pm MWF instead.

So my question is for competition prep would I be better sticking to what I'm doing with the HGH or switch to HGH frag 500mcg ed (250am 250pm) and a cjc 1295 1000mcg shot once a week??

thanks 

Thanks @Pscarb

I was reading that the hgh frag was better for fat burning than GH but that information is normally taken from the site selling it.

I have a mate who really rates it and isn’t selling it but I’m still not sure hence asking on here.

So Paul do you rate any of the peptides and any dose? Do you advise the use when prepping clients for shows?

Thanks again.

HGH Frag is the Iso form in GH that is mainly responsible for fat burning, the problem is it is extremely fragile and has to be used in large doses to give any effect and even then the effect is not great, take genuine GH if you want the fat burning effects of GH.

All GHRP/GHRH peptides work it is the expectations that are placed on them that is wrong, a short acting GHRP along with a short acting GHRH works well but daily injections x 5 per day can be bothersome, then are you getting genuine peptides or crap from china (price matters)
A short acting GHRP peptide will work with a longer acting GHRH Peptide (DAC attached) plus there is no need for daily injections at the same frequency.

@Pscarb Yes that’s what I’d read and supposedly  impressive for fat loss.

“One of the conclusive results was that an average weight loss in those 3 months per subject was 6.61 pounds of body fat which is 300% more that for the test subjects who did not take the peptide”

does suggested was 250-500mcg per day split into two.

Another protocol I read was a taper up over 4 weeks from 600mcg ED 1200mcg ED on the final 4 weeks of prep?

The main problem as always is making sure the product is genuine, any suggestion to a good supplier?? (I assume this is ok with it not been aas)

4 hours ago, littledaz said:

@Pscarb me neither Paul, I just cut and copied it from chemicallyanobolic.com it wasn’t intentional ?

yea I would not go by that site to be fair, they have chosen to back up their advice to humans based on studies carried out on mice and rats, it is very unreliable to base advice to humans on studies carried out on rodents.

I used Frag when it was not widely available at small, medium and high doses.....it gave me zero results compared to dieting without it, but listen if you want to use it then use it and make your own mind up.