UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Jizz Volume on Cycle

414 views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  theSB 
#1 ·
7 weeks into a test/tren 12 weeker, and Im barely spunking. Alone or with my bird. A bare dribble if I'm lucky. Usually got a fair bit of volume, a belly button full or half a throat's worth. Everything else is fine, libido great, mood great, E2 in sweet spot, can get to orgasm but when I get there it's an effort for not a lot of reward. You know what birds are like too, accusing me of jizzing elsewhere when I give her a paltry drop of manfat.

anyone else have this? I've not had it on previous cycles.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
All steroid users will be affected to at least some extent. It's part of the shutdown we encounter.

500iu of hcg every 3 days should restore order although this is the minimum for keeping the balls working if you use it from the start. It will work eventually but will take time. You could blast a higher dose of hcg short term if you want faster results.

#3 ·
All steroid users will be affected to at least some extent. It's part of the shutdown we encounter.

500iu of hcg every 3 days should restore order although this is the minimum for keeping the balls working if you use it from the start. It will work eventually but will take time. You could blast a higher dose of hcg short term if you want faster results.
Yeah already on the HCG mate, 500iu M/W/F. Balls feel big and full, just like there's some kind of blockage / disconnect between them and when I spunk. Im drinking tons of water so it's not dehydration. I've got plenty HCG so will blast 5000/week see if that helps.

#37 ·
Here's my latest bloods from 2 weeks ago. Next Wednesday im booked in for a full blood panel so I'll see what that flags up ?

View attachment 179353

View attachment 179355
Haven't read the whole thread, but three weeks into a test only cycle at 600mg a week and my test level was 159. Yours is 40.6. Seems low mate to me? What's your dose and when did you draw blood compared to injection time? (I jabbed Monday, got bloods Thursday fasted 9am) results on the ama thread with ek Chapo shows my levels are whstg your expect from that amount of test. You at einky slightly above natty)

All the best

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
May be worth getting your PSA levels tested asap

But certainly sounds like retrograde ejacualtion or anejaculation, especially with you saying your orgasms aren't very rewarding.

I suspect you're taking caber and think low prolactin is your issue, this can affect the neurotransmitter signalling in your brain

Ever noticed when you're extremely horny, you spunk loads, compared to when you force a shag out, and the load is a bit meh!......Well this is the reason

#12 ·
May be worth getting your PSA levels tested asap

But certainly sounds like retrograde ejacualtion or anejaculation, especially with you saying your orgasms aren't very rewarding.

I suspect you're taking caber and think low prolactin is your issue
I meant rewarding for the receiver, my sock or Mrs. They feel great just not producing much.

#29 · (Edited by Moderator)
7 weeks into a test/tren 12 weeker, and Im barely spunking. Alone or with my bird. A bare dribble if I'm lucky. Usually got a fair bit of volume, a belly button full or half a throat's worth. Everything else is fine, libido great, mood great, E2 in sweet spot, can get to orgasm but when I get there it's an effort for not a lot of reward. You know what birds are like too, accusing me of jizzing elsewhere when I give her a paltry drop of manfat.

anyone else have this? I've not had it on previous cycles.
Usually I find it's when my e2 is out however your e2 is fine. I find that l arginine works amazing for a heavier load. My girlfriend always compliments my sperm volume after loading up on l arginine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.