Sign in to follow this  
Cam-100

Blast and cruise or cycle.

It's up to you pal, and your choice. Age? Have you have kids? Do you want kids? etc etc.

- Don't do any (No going back, addictive)

- Cycle once a year, come off and go a full PCT (HCG on cycle will help)

- 2-3 Cycles a year. Come off and PCT, have some time off (HCG on cycle will help)

- Blast and Cruise (But you will most likely force to try on TRT for life) 

3 minutes ago, Vinny said:

It's up to you pal, and your choice. Age? Have you have kids? Do you want kids? etc etc.

- Don't do any (No going back, addictive)

- Cycle once a year, come off and go a full PCT (HCG on cycle will help)

- 2-3 Cycles a year. Come off and PCT, have some time off (HCG on cycle will help)

- Blast and Cruise (But you will most likely force to try on TRT for life) 

I’m 22 years old, I would like kids (it’s what I worry about, not being able to have kids) 

ive just done a 12 weeks course of test 400 and decca, now I’m currently off (have been since the 17th) but I am unsure now to take 12 weeks off with a pct or cruise on test e, what’s your views mate?

11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

What is your experience with AAS to this point?

Just finished a 12 week cycle of test 400 and decca mate (finished on the 17th). 

7 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

I’m 22 years old, I would like kids (it’s what I worry about, not being able to have kids) 

ive just done a 12 weeks course of test 400 and decca, now I’m currently off (have been since the 17th) but I am unsure now to take 12 weeks off with a pct or cruise on test e, what’s your views mate?

I would PCT, See how you feel.

If anything, You have the experience of what it's like to come off (assuming you haven't before)

8 minutes ago, Vinny said:

I would PCT, See how you feel.

If anything, You have the experience of what it's like to come off (assuming you haven't before)

I haven’t before, I got some advise that a dude said to cruise because I would be causing more harm coming off then back on

14 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

I haven’t before, I got some advise that a dude said to cruise because I would be causing more harm coming off then back on

Wouldn't cruise at only 22, you're asking for a lifetime of trouble mate.

Correctly PCT off and allow a minimum of time on + pct = time off.

Two cycles a year is a good way to go.

Ridiculous idea at 22 

There is some merit in cruising if you’re going to go back on in 12 weeks. But unless you’re making a career out of it, then at 22 it’s an unwise decision to commit to the cruise life 

Take 4 months off. Keep training hard and eating well, you won’t lose too much of your gains then consider going back on. Personally I would say stay clear of 19nors like Deca and Tren at this stage as well, will make recovery a lot harder. 

Just stick to Test only. Or Test + an oral. 

2 hours ago, TERBO said:

Wouldn't cruise at only 22, you're asking for a lifetime of trouble mate.

Correctly PCT off and allow a minimum of time on + pct = time off.

Two cycles a year is a good way to go.

Would you advise to 12 weeks off then? Considering I done 12 weeks on?

25 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Take 4 months off. Keep training hard and eating well, you won’t lose too much of your gains then consider going back on. Personally I would say stay clear of 19nors like Deca and Tren at this stage as well, will make recovery a lot harder. 

Just stick to Test only. Or Test + an oral. 

See this what I was thinking for my next cycle maybe test 400 + dbol mate 

40 minutes ago, swole troll said:

you know how some people get tattoos in their early 20s that they regret in later life

chemical castration vs a tribal tattoo egh.. my advice. give it a lot! of thought 

Very true comment mate. There’s a lot I need to take in to consideration. 

1 hour ago, CarrotTop said:

Ridiculous idea at 22 

There is some merit in cruising if you’re going to go back on in 12 weeks. But unless you’re making a career out of it, then at 22 it’s an unwise decision to commit to the cruise life 

I am wanting to make a living out of it and when would you advise to do another cycle? 

I’ve blasted and cruised from 22, (now 26), majority of that has been 150mg test tbh.

I was borderline low test before anything, like 9 (on a range of 8-34) So that of a 60 year old. I mean I could get by fine, but looking back, defo not optimal. 

It was the best decision I ever made, changed my life completely. Success came in many ways, built a great physique, confidence, social and work life - and If my 6-month blood tests and yearly ECG’s anything to go by, still very healthy as well. 

Taken hcg basically the whole time (except when having issues sourcing). I want a few kids. If you’re not infertile prior to AAS it’s very, very low that you’ll become it. It may just take longer and some help (hcg etc) when the time comes. 

All in all for you I’d still cycle. But that’s just a level-headed genuine other side to the coin when people say no outright.

1 hour ago, Cam-100 said:

Would you advise to 12 weeks off then? Considering I done 12 weeks on?

If you're are going to PCT then would be 21 days grace from last jab (use hcg during that time if you haven't used on cycle) then 4 weeks PCT, so 7 weeks plus the 12 is 19 weeks, then the same amount of time off.

But, if you're planning on going back on very soon, then pointless doing a PCT.

2 hours ago, Devil said:

I’ve blasted and cruised from 22, (now 26), majority of that has been 150mg test tbh.

I was borderline low test before anything, like 9 (on a range of 8-34) So that of a 60 year old. I mean I could get by fine, but looking back, defo not optimal. 

It was the best decision I ever made, changed my life completely. Success came in many ways, built a great physique, confidence, social and work life - and If my 6-month blood tests and yearly ECG’s anything to go by, still very healthy as well. 

Taken hcg basically the whole time (except when having issues sourcing). I want a few kids. If you’re not infertile prior to AAS it’s very, very low that you’ll become it. It may just take longer and some help (hcg etc) when the time comes. 

All in all for you I’d still cycle. But that’s just a level-headed genuine other side to the coin when people say no outright.

And you think it’s one of the best things you’ve done? I think I may cycle for now and maybe cruise in later life but you’ve had no side effects or anything? Would you think of stacking something with the test? 

6 hours ago, Cam-100 said:

I wouldn't worry about it pal 

I've had a few children during my use of AAS. I basically had to come off each time in order to do so.

17 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

And you think it’s one of the best things you’ve done? I think I may cycle for now and maybe cruise in later life but you’ve had no side effects or anything? Would you think of stacking something with the test? 

Defiantly. I attribute most of my current life which is blessed in so many ways to that decision. No sides whatsoever being honest.

Ive done loads of “blasts” 8-16 weeks of low dose tren, or an oral like anavar superdrol etc. 

Usually run something added throughout summer April-Sep, then test other 7 months. 

I still think you should run a cycle first, but was just explaining it’s not all doom and gloom like people’s auto response to this question every time

3 hours ago, Devil said:

Don’t know why, but thought you were much older than that lol