Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cam-100

Blast and cruise or cycle.

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Cam-100 said:

I am wanting to make a living out of it and when would you advise to do another cycle?

Forget cycling then. If you know you can make a living out of it crack on. If you don’t then you’d be mad to chemically castrate yourself at 22. Contrary to what someone stated above there is a real possibility that your fertility may well be permanently destroyed along with your ability to produce endogenous testosterone. This might not seem a worry now but how would you feel at 30 when the girl that is the love of your life leaves you for someone who can get her pregnant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Forget cycling then. If you know you can make a living out of it crack on. If you don’t then you’d be mad to chemically castrate yourself at 22. Contrary to what someone stated above there is a real possibility that your fertility may well be permanently destroyed along with your ability to produce endogenous testosterone. This might not seem a worry now but how would you feel at 30 when the girl that is the love of your life leaves you for someone who can get her pregnant?

Sort of disagree with this,

what about the successful fertility protocols many bodybuilders use to conceive when they blast and cruise which have been posted on here,  also the people who blast and cruise who conceive even on heavy cycles of aas with  no hcg, hmg etc which have been posted on here

Same as people on legitimate TRT from their early twenties who need it, what your saying is they will never have children? Far from it, that's why their endo or gp will prescribe HCG along side thier trt dose to help with fertility If that's thier decision

 Choice is the OPs really.

Not saying blast and crusing is a good thing, far from it but from a fertility point of view there is options for those who blast and cruise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lloyd H said:

Choice is the OPs really.

But we’ve still seen people post in here because they are infertile and all the hcg, hmg and clomid hasn’t worked. It maybe that these guys were infertile in the first place and yes, most who were not can be treated but at then end of the day there is still a risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lloyd H said:

Sort of disagree with this,

what about the successful fertility protocols many bodybuilders use to conceive when they blast and cruise which have been posted on here,  also the people who blast and cruise who conceive even on heavy cycles of aas with  no hcg, hmg etc which have been posted on here

Same as people on legitimate TRT from their early twenties who need it, what your saying is they will never have children? Far from it, that's why their endo or gp will prescribe HCG along side thier trt dose to help with fertility If that's thier decision

 Choice is the OPs really.

Not saying blast and crusing is a good thing, far from it but from a fertility point of view there is options for those who blast and cruise

So if I am to cycle what would you advise on a PCT? 

17 hours ago, TERBO said:

If you're are going to PCT then would be 21 days grace from last jab (use hcg during that time if you haven't used on cycle) then 4 weeks PCT, so 7 weeks plus the 12 is 19 weeks, then the same amount of time off.

But, if you're planning on going back on very soon, then pointless doing a PCT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TERBO said:

If you're are going to PCT then would be 21 days grace from last jab (use hcg during that time if you haven't used on cycle) then 4 weeks PCT, so 7 weeks plus the 12 is 19 weeks, then the same amount of time off.

But, if you're planning on going back on very soon, then pointless doing a PCT.

What PCT would you advise what are they called? Tamoxifen? Clomifene?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

What PCT would you advise what are they called? Tamoxifen? Clomifene?

With respect, the fact you’re asking these most basic questions means you’re not that clued up on what you’re doing, and to commit to blast and cruise without your knowledge in order can be a recipe for disaster, seen it so much over the years.

Honestly, it may seem boring now, but please, really do some research into what you’re doing. 

The stickies in this section are a good place to start. @swole troll has written some very good pieces on PCT and AAS I suggest you start with them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×