UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Has anyone gotten rid of gyno with nolva?

609 views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  swole troll 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Back when dhacks was about i mistakenly used his ugl letro with 500mg test n got gyno.

There are studies on gyno being fixed with nolvadex on long runs from 6-12 weeks (20mg) to a year (10mg). Ive been on nolva for 6 weeks but other than the puffiness, sensitivity n soreness being gone within the first 2 days not even the slightest reduction has happened.

Ill keep running nolva til i get the money for surgery but im really doubting its effectiveness on any gyno bigger than pea sized lumps. My source is also out of stock n theres rebound with serms on the estrogen receptor

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'd be interested to know and I think someone on here does report that it worked for them after many weeks - but in theory it should have no effect on reduction I'm afraid. I've heard others talk about Raloxifene having a better effect but again am unsure how it could do this. However I can report that reducing my test dose has without a doubt had an effect on my gyno - though this is more to the fact that high test is going to make it worse as opposed to a reduction in test actually reducing the lumps.

#5 ·
shrunk yes

eradicated no.

I wouldn't have spend £2000 on surgery if I could have just chugged a few boxes of side effect free serms

yes I'm aware of the tamoxifen pubertal gyno shrinkage study.

Further to this you will at best shrink the gland down to a non visible state (in most cases just smaller), surgery is the only way to remove gynecomastia

but again after months of SERMs I never successfully shrank mine to a size I was happy with
even at it's worse it was only about half the size of an almond but when very lean in certain flexed positions you could just about make it out and to me any amount of gyno is too much

so with this said if you've had/have any level of coning or severely visible gyno I'd expect your results to be even less satisfactory than mine with SERM only gyno reduction

#11 ·
shrunk yes

eradicated no.

I wouldn't have spend £2000 on surgery if I could have just chugged a few boxes of side effect free serms

yes I'm aware of the tamoxifen pubertal gyno shrinkage study.

Further to this you will at best shrink the gland down to a non visible state (in most cases just smaller), surgery is the only way to remove gynecomastia

but again after months of SERMs I never successfully shrank mine to a size I was happy with
even at it's worse it was only about half the size of an almond but when very lean in certain flexed positions you could just about make it out and to me any amount of gyno is too much

so with this said if you've had/have any level of coning or severely visible gyno I'd expect your results to be even less satisfactory than mine with SERM only gyno reduction
Did you get your surgery done in the UK or poland? £2000 doesn't sound too bad if it was for both sides??

I would like to get mine dealt with coz like mentioned above, once you've had it you can only really shrink it so far.

#6 ·
theres rebound with serms on the estrogen receptor
there isn't a rebound effect, this only happens with nonsuicide inhibiting aromatase inhibitors whereby the AI binds up with the aromtase enzyme but doesn't destroy it like exemestane does and then when you cease usage your body has not only continued to produce aromatase but all that bound aromatase is suddenly freed up resulting in a rebound.

all that happens with serms is they block the receptor in the breast site so if you do not get e2 under control when you cease usage you're right back where you started with elevated e2 and an open receptor on the breast

so it's not a rebound you're just repermitting access to the elevated oestrogen that you never addressed.

#10 ·
there isn't a rebound effect, this only happens with nonsuicide inhibiting aromatase inhibitors whereby the AI binds up with the aromtase enzyme but doesn't destroy it like exemestane does and then when you cease usage your body has not only continued to produce aromatase but all that bound aromatase is suddenly freed up resulting in a rebound.

all that happens with serms is they block the receptor in the breast site so if you do not get e2 under control when you cease usage you're right back where you started with elevated e2 and an open receptor on the breast

so it's not a rebound you're just repermitting access to the elevated oestrogen that you never addressed.
Was saying that after reading some literature on healthy women taking tamoxifen and its effects on breast tissue growth factors etc

#8 ·
It has come back during a blast but I'm much more aware of it and know how to control it.

Now I'm back on a cruise its shrunk back to pre blast levels.
I think this is an important point. Unless you want to run AI / SERM (which I don't) then keeping anything which aromatises low makes a big difference.

I would never run high test or take dbol ever again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.