Ekcabe

Where is best for needles?

You could go to the needle exchange. As a taxpayer I think I would if it were not for the fact that my wife works in the same building. At the end of the day pins are pretty cheap anyway. I use the below who supply everything you’ll ever need and do free delivery on orders over a certain amount 

https://www.exchangesupplies.org/

10 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

You could go to the needle exchange. As a taxpayer I think I would if it were not for the fact that my wife works in the same building. At the end of the day pins are pretty cheap anyway. I use the below who supply everything you’ll ever need and do free delivery on orders over a certain amount 

https://www.exchangesupplies.org/

Thanks mate, I’ll have a look at there. I’m the same about the needle exchange. If I can afford I should buy my own. But at the same time I pay tax ? 

37 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

Boots pharmacy for me, I ask for two steroid packs and they come with two needle bins and loads of alcohol swabs blue and green needles and 2.5ml syringes, 2 packs would last a whole cycle.

How much is it in there? 

10 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

Medisave. The needles and syringes are better than any you'll get at a needle exchange.

Plus, if you buy them you can buy 200 of each to last you moons, save you going to an exchange which is a pain in the butt for me.

Same here, medisave and buy 200 at a time as works out well cheap.

7 hours ago, Ekcabe said:

If I can afford I should buy my own. But at the same time I pay tax ?

If the exchange is near where you would normally travel then I’d go there. I wouldn’t make a special journey given how cheap they are. I don’t see any reason why it would be immoral to take the free ones from the exchange as opposed to buying them. As said, you pay tax. I’d be inclined to donate some of the money I’ve saved by using the exchange to a worthwhile charity

4 hours ago, Tonysco said:

I used to buy them off ebay

The brand was turemo i think? Good quality and cheap. For some reason i cant find any now.

Called Terumo mate, I use them from EBay. Was plenty a month ago when I bought my last.

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

If the exchange is near where you would normally travel then I’d go there. I wouldn’t make a special journey given how cheap they are. I don’t see any reason why it would be immoral to take the free ones from the exchange as opposed to buying them. As said, you pay tax. I’d be inclined to donate some of the money I’ve saved by using the exchange to a worthwhile charity

Good shout btw. Free needles and the money I’d spend goes to sick children 

Selective Lloyds pharmacies (most i believe) do needle exchange for  steroids (blue and green pins, syringes, alcohol swabs, sharps bin). Got fed up of having to go into a shop and whisper needle exchange, and also blue pins, so just bought everything x100 on medisupplies, think it was about £35 for 100x of everything you need, and get to use orange pins cus i'm a wimp lol.

If you can afford Steroids the only thing you should be using the exchange for is sharps imho. 

I buy a bin and two boxes of needles for about a tenner and it lasts a while like I spend anotjet tenner on 1ml pumps and my trt is done....