Sign in to follow this  
godsgifttoearth

Corona Virus - Chinese raws - UGLs.

19 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

so with the Corona virus doing its thing in China and most raws coming from China, do we think that our UGL market will be taking any precautions not to spread active or deactivated virus' via their products?

I've been thinking exact same, but on the other hand look how much consumables and products come from china to be used all over the world besides raws

I think the guy more meant will any potential lock-down of Chinese exports cause a shortage.

Don't forget, the law-change in China is going to seriously affect their raw supply anyway. THAT'S what I'm worried about.

I’d be more worried about the impact of the raws ban that won’t have a massive impact anyway because there’s too much money involved.

Whilst I’m no expert and I’m referring from memory back to a gcse I did in biology over 30 years ago, doesn’t a virus not have a “body” and relies on living in the cells of something that’s alive (or recently deceased) to be able to survive? If so, I can’t see drug raws being affected.

The SARS virus in China/Asia a few years ago was much worse than the coronavirus and I doubt that affected raws at the time.

If you look at the number of people actually dying from the coronavirus compared to the number of people who contract it, it's only about a 2-3% death rate so not as bad as the media makes it out to be. 

My thought was that gear has a negative affect on our immune systems, therefore making us more at risk than those not using gear? No? So if someone using gear were to contract the new Corona Virus, they are more likely to become seriously than if they weren't on? 

Without wanting to scaremonger, a pal of mine died a few years back after getting flu. It progresses into pneumonia and he died. He had been cycling for a few years and the pathologist said he died because his immune system was not able to cope, due to "drug use". 

I was about to start a 12 week Sust/deca/dbol stack....but am thinking twice now. 

On 1/26/2020 at 12:52 PM, godsgifttoearth said:

do we think that our UGL market will be taking any precautions not to spread active or deactivated virus' via their products?

No they wont.

They dont have the technology.

Raws are pressed or stamped or brewed then swallowed  or jabbed on trust.

If you're looking for a BSI kitemark or a claim under Consumer Rights Act 2016, forget about it. Ain't gonna happen 

On 27/01/2020 at 12:27 PM, Phil_tuggins said:

Id be more concerned with the amount of heavy metals that saturates Chinese powders 

would donating blood reduce the heavy metals for AAS use?

On 26/01/2020 at 12:52 PM, godsgifttoearth said:

so with the Corona virus doing its thing in China and most raws coming from China, do we think that our UGL market will be taking any precautions not to spread active or deactivated virus' via their products?

Well any lab practising standard procedures wont have to change anything to  avoid infection. Sterilisation through filtration and the use of bacteriostatic agents  will avoid infection.

Now if your trusted lab actually does this is anybody's guess . 

There are plenty of other toxins likely to in our gear than Corona Virus.

At present freight is not deemed a hazard and the authorities have no plans to restrict imports from China.

As for the "ban" the main effect seen so far has been a shortage due to panic buying.

Many Chinese producers plan to carry on with production. The worst that may happen is price increases, but then competition is likely to keep this in check.

5 hours ago, Baka said:

would donating blood reduce the heavy metals for AAS use?

Diet is likely to more effective, Saunas are now believed to help eliminate heavy metals. 

23 minutes ago, dumbat said:

Well any lab practising standard procedures wont have to change anything to  avoid infection. Sterilisation through filtration and the use of bacteriostatic agents  will avoid infection.

Now if your trusted lab actually does this is anybody's guess . 

There are plenty of other toxins likely to in our gear than Corona Virus.

At present freight is not deemed a hazard and the authorities have no plans to restrict imports from China.

As for the "ban" the main effect seen so far has been a shortage due to panic buying.

Many Chinese producers plan to carry on with production. The worst that may happen is price increases, but then competition is likely to keep this in check.

The virus can survive on hard surfaces for 3 days. I see parcels from 3 months ago only just arriving at my depot lol

On 26/01/2020 at 7:40 PM, smiddy444 said:

I think the guy more meant will any potential lock-down of Chinese exports cause a shortage.

Don't forget, the law-change in China is going to seriously affect their raw supply anyway. THAT'S what I'm worried about.

They will just relocate to Taiwan, Vietnam ect too much money in this business to cease production I would worry about it too much, 

1 hour ago, dumbat said:

Diet is likely to more effective, Saunas are now believed to help eliminate heavy metals. 

Injectable glutathione with vitamin c twice a week while on will clear free radicals and heavy metals from the body and brain 

recently tad600 has been faked but there is an Italian company that produces legit stuff obviously Pharma grade TATINIL 600 by TEOFARA

On 26/01/2020 at 12:52 PM, godsgifttoearth said:

What extra precautions could a lab take? 

As already stated above. A virus cannot last that long from China to uk anyway. So even if a virus carrier sneezed in the raws and it was shipped, the virus would not survive the journey time to the uk.

@Phil_tuggins your comment basically suggests don’t use any ugl, as they all use raws from China. Do you have any examples of heavy metals detected in Chinese raws? Just out of interest, as I’ve never seen any. I hear this comment now and again but never seen any proof.