1 minute ago, Lowkii said:

Mate, I was 15st natural before I used steroids... If you're telling me you can't reach 13st and a half natural just give it up. By the time the water weights gone he'll be done to about 13st4.

different people different builds, 7kg over 3 months wont happen naturally unless its 80% fat and i doubt hes gained mostly fat on cycle. (or you have freak genetics)
i never said he wouldnt be able to reach 87kg naturally im just saying it wont happen in three months, 

3 hours ago, Reiko said:

I gained 7kg from my first cycle of test only at 200mg per week your taking too much for a first cycle. At 22 give yourself 6 months off and ensure a proper pct (check swole trolls guide) unless of course you wanna f**k up your natural production and possibility of having kids for the rest of your life. 

I was on 0.75ml of test and 0.5ml of decca twice a week. Would you also advise not taking decca on next cycle? 

Just now, Lowkii said:

i agree to a point with 7kg thing over 3 months... maybe I was a bit thoughtless with my comment. And no freak genetics here mate, just a lot of hard work over the years.

wont take away from your achievements, 15st naturally from lifting takes alot of time, hard work and dedication so you have my respect on that!

Just now, Lowkii said:

i agree to a point with 7kg thing over 3 months... maybe I was a bit thoughtless with my comment. And no freak genetics here mate, just a lot of hard work over the years.

I have been training just over 2 years, my starting weight was around 52kg and now I’m currently at around 83kg if you ask me that’s not all that bad considering I’ve only ran one cycle, I maybe gained a slight bit of water (I expected this with decca) and I can ensure this was not fat. 

18 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

Mate, I was 15st natural before I used steroids... If you're telling me you can't reach 13st and a half natural just give it up. By the time the water weights gone he'll be done to about 13st4... 12 weeks is more then enough time to gain a stone. Not all of what he gained is muscle.

Yeah you maybe was 15st natural, however you haven’t took in to proportion my height? This has a big roll to play on weight. 

1 minute ago, Cam-100 said:

I have been training just over 2 years, my starting weight was around 52kg and now I’m currently at around 83kg if you ask me that’s not all that bad considering I’ve only ran one cycle, I maybe gained a slight bit of water (I expected this with decca) and I can ensure this was not fat. 

Fair play. At least you've put time and effort in before jumping on the steroids. And I wouldn't say 83kg is bad at all.

4 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

Yeah you maybe was 15st natural, however you haven’t took in to proportion my height? This has a big roll to play on weight. 

I understand mate, trust me. I would considered myself a hard-gainer. Yeah I reached 15st naturally but it wasn't a clean 15st... But being natural at the time you can't have it all. I'm not trying to take away from your achivements, you've put the time and effort in before using steroids which is more then a lot of people.

5 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

I understand mate, trust me. I would considered myself a hard-gainer. Yeah I reached 15st naturally but it wasn't a clean 15st... But being natural at the time you can't have it all. I'm not trying to take away from your achivements, you've put the time and effort in before using steroids which is more then a lot of people.

Yeah I never wanted to jump straight on gear I wanted to stay natural as long as possible, what gear did you run or are currently running? 

5 minutes ago, Malin said:

Bit pointless you run deca in short cycles like those, it doesn't hit full saturation until 8th week or so, you were on 400mg/w for only a month

This is my point I haven’t got much knowledge in steroids and this is why I have joined this page, what would you advise to run?

9 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

Yeah I never wanted to jump straight on gear I wanted to stay natural as long as possible, what gear did you run or are currently running? 

I've been training for 7 years... Started steroids about 2 years in as well. Maybe year and half... I'm currently blasting and cruising.

At the moment I'm running Test, Deca, Dbol, Anadrol.

Added in the Anadrol today after 4 weeks of Dbol...

7 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

This is my point I haven’t got much knowledge in steroids and this is why I have joined this page, what would you advise to run?

I think you should've done your research before you started injecting yourself, deca makes it a bitch to pct as it also stays in your body for ages

But folks usually run test only first to see how they react and learn to manage their e2 before adding another compound to next cycle - I'd run test and npp if I were cycling and pcting or test and deca if blasting and crusing

10 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

I've been training for 7 years... Started steroids about 2 years in as well. Maybe year and half... I'm currently blasting and cruising.

At the moment I'm running Test, Deca, Dbol, Anadrol.

Added in the Anadrol today after 4 weeks of Dbol...

Sounds good you’ve been training a lot longer then me and have a hell of a lot more knowledge, what would you advise for my next cycle? I was maybe thinking test and mast? Im looking for size not so much strength 

4 minutes ago, Malin said:

I think you should've done your research before you started injecting yourself, deca makes it a bitch to pct as it also stays in your body for ages

But folks usually run test only first to see how they react and learn to manage their e2 before adding another compound to next cycle - I'd run test and npp if I were cycling and pcting or test and deca if blasting and crusing

Thanks for that I like to get as much knowledge as possible and of course knowledge is power, I do regret getting more knowledge before jabbing but I guess it’s slightly to late now. I have noticed a hell of a lot of people have advised to stay away from decca. 

2 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

Sounds good you’ve been training a lot longer then me and have a hell of a lot more knowledge, what would you advise for my next cycle? I was maybe thinking test and mast? Im looking for size not so much strength 

Add in some Dbol, or Anadrol next time if you haven't used any orals. You'll love it... If you're above 10% bf I don't think mast will do much for you.. Maybe trying upping your Deca dose next time. Try 600mg with an oral kicker.

Dbol @ 50mg

Anadrol @ either 50mg or 100mg.

7 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

Add in some Dbol, or Anadrol next time if you haven't used any orals. You'll love it... If you're above 10% bf I don't think mast will do much for you.. Maybe trying upping your Deca dose next time. Try 600mg with an oral kicker.

Dbol @ 50mg

Anadrol @ either 50mg or 100mg.

I was thinking avoiding the decca next time because it looks like a lot of people say to stay away from the decca, maybe just test 400 and dbol or anadrol?

7 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

I was thinking avoiding the decca next time because it looks like a lot of people say to stay away from the decca, maybe just test 400 and dbol or anadrol?

People only say that because of the old "deca di*k" thing., If you can control sides you shouldn't have any issues. But if you're going to stay away, maybe try using higher test and dbol or anadrol. Orals can be used for 8 weeks without issues. Just keep on top of liver support and you'll be fine. I personally have never ran any type of liver supplement. Nothing water can't fix.. And I have used many different orals. If you really want to stack another Injectable with your test you could look into EQ (equipoise). I've not used it myself but i would personally pick that over mast. It will make you hungry as hell which will aid in getting bigger/size and the gains will be lean and steady.

2 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

People only say that because of the old "deca di*k" thing., If you can control sides you shouldn't have any issues. But if you're going to stay away, maybe try using higher test and dbol or anadrol. Orals can be used for 8 weeks without issues. Just keep on top of liver support and you'll be fine. I personally have never ran any type of liver supplement. Nothing water can't fix.. And I have used many different orals. If you really want to stack another Injectable with your test you could look into EQ (equipoise). I've not used it myself but i would personally pick that over mast. It will make you hungry as hell which will aid in getting bigger/size and the gains will be lean and steady.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the help. 

I run test, decca, dbol and hgh. I’ve not had any bad sides from this apart from muscle cramps. Some people get sides some people don’t. It’s all about knowing your stuff and trying it and see how it goes. Everyone’s different 

30 minutes ago, Ekcabe said:

I run test, decca, dbol and hgh. I’ve not had any bad sides from this apart from muscle cramps. Some people get sides some people don’t. It’s all about knowing your stuff and trying it and see how it goes. Everyone’s different 

How long are you running decca for? 

I am thinking to run test 400 and dbol for my next cycle. 

4 hours ago, Ekcabe said:

Knowing your stuff?