UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Very weird loss of strength in chest

115 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Iron Horse 
#1 ·
This is a strange one, been going to gym for 10 plus years and never had this happen before. Coming towards the end of Test E \ Deca cycle of 12 weeks, lifts progressing nicely, gains going well. Then suddenly did chest last week and all my lifts were down my 20kg... felt weak as f**k on everything! Ive had pins and needles quite regular in my left arm the last few weeks as well not sure if its related. All other body parts are fine ita just chest. Tried chest again today and still the same. WTF!

#13 ·
Assuming you're still alive, the pins and needles thing (which presumably isn't a heart attack) sounds like a trapped nerve.

Could be any number of things too. Diet, sleep, bit run down with a virus (people are joking about Coronavirus, but there's hundreds around at the moment, some worse, as there is every winter), maybe just plateauing at the end of a cycle.

I'd definitely get a physio or similar to look at that arm if it keep happening. Could be a sign of injury and ignoring it and making it worse means all the hard work will be for nothing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.