Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jeffj

Nexus problems?

Recommended Posts

Is anyone having any issues with nexus products lately?? Don't want to start something off but I'm curious. I'm in 2 minds about mine currently. Wanted to if anyone else did before I said more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

I’m struggling with pip with their Test 300. Don’t usually suffer from it but it’s crippling me at mo in my delts.

I was the same few months back, switched to there test c and had no problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jeffj said:

Is anyone having any issues with nexus products lately?? Don't want to start something off but I'm curious. I'm in 2 minds about mine currently. Wanted to if anyone else did before I said more. 

Go on tell all mate? 

I take it it's not PIP you are referring to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel it 'possibly' may have been underdosed or something. Used their test e when going back into my blast. And the tell tale signs were there. Weight not moving much, sex drive dog s**t. Also tried their cialis (which has been good in the past) and it seems to do nothing. I switched the test to a different lab and weight increased 2lb after 8 days and sex drive up more. 

Nexus has always been good for me hence why I'm asking first before going all out and saying bad things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jeffj said:

Feel it 'possibly' may have been underdosed or something. Used their test e when going back into my blast. And the tell tale signs were there. Weight not moving much, sex drive dog s**t. Also tried their cialis (which has been good in the past) and it seems to do nothing. I switched the test to a different lab and weight increased 2lb after 8 days and sex drive up more. 

Nexus has always been good for me hence why I'm asking first before going all out and saying bad things.

Interesting. Is this the new batches? Because he was clearly struggling with raws and most items were out of stock at one point. Nexus were one of the first to say that raw supply would be a real problem and costs would at least double. Makes me wonder if he has had to change raw supplier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oxon Jay said:

Interesting. Is this the new batches? Because he was clearly struggling with raws and most items were out of stock at one point. Nexus were one of the first to say that raw supply would be a real problem and costs would at least double. Makes me wonder if he has had to change raw supplier.

You do realise there’s no site for nexus direct, just a couple resellers. Unless I missed nexus coming on here himself and announcing prices doubling? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Towel said:

You do realise there’s no site for nexus direct, just a couple resellers. Unless I missed nexus coming on here himself and announcing prices doubling? 

I’ve never had a problem with them, ran test e, test c and masteron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Towel said:

You do realise there’s no site for nexus direct, just a couple resellers. Unless I missed nexus coming on here himself and announcing prices doubling? 

Only know of one site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spend £25 on a blood test and find out if it’s the gear or not...? You’re happy to spend that on a vial of test but not a blood test to find out if it’s s**t or not. 

 

Been running there test 400 and tren e for nearly 13 weeks now and had no issues. Although the cialis I had from them was literally dog shite. Never buying that again, did jack all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm mixing Nexus test e with test cyp 50/50 and that cures the PIP

Mixing it with NPP also cures it, seems the test e alone is causing it but diluted with something else it's fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

Spend £25 on a blood test and find out if it’s the gear or not...? You’re happy to spend that on a vial of test but not a blood test to find out if it’s s**t or not. 

 

Been running there test 400 and tren e for nearly 13 weeks now and had no issues. Although the cialis I had from them was literally dog shite. Never buying that again, did jack all. 

Totally agree I have had no problems with any of there gear, except cialis , I tried doubling the dose and still nothing. I source the 20mg ones from India they are the dogs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently using their test e 300 and deca 400 on my test/deca cycle - getting pip from both compounds in my quads and glutes but it's not too bad - just the usual dull pain that lasts for a couple of days. I'm also injecting the test in my delts and had no pip in that area so not sure what that's about but I'm only two weeks in so too early to tell if it's going to be a good cycle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Devil said:

Blood test Tuesday on 125mg nexus. Did switch to a new batch 3 weeks ago and feeling super tired recently not going to lie. 
 

I’ll be posting them up as they are when the info is in.

That’ll be interesting mate, how long will that be after you pinned the 125mg?

Nexus seems to be the lab of the moment on ukm! So this may put the cat amongst the pigeons lol

The OP clearly has his doubts, and he’s no mug in this game, had a look in his journal and he clearly knows what he’s doing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

That’ll be interesting mate, how long will that be after you pinned the 125mg?

Nexus seems to be the lab of the moment on ukm! So this may put the cat amongst the pigeons lol

The OP clearly has his doubts, and he’s no mug in this game, had a look in his journal and he clearly knows what he’s doing 

Been pinning for 5 months 125mg-150mg no

issues whatsoever, so have good faith with Nexus.  
 

Switched 3 weeks ago to a new one as I ran out (batch etc) and as I say, feeling lethargic etc, but I’m sure the gear is gtg. 

I’ll post em whatever materialises - people know I don’t BS about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Devil said:

Been pinning for 5 months 125mg-150mg no

issues whatsoever, so have good faith with Nexus.  
 

Switched 3 weeks ago to a new one as I ran out (batch etc) and as I say, feeling lethargic etc, but I’m sure the gear is gtg. 

I’ll post em whatever materialises - people know I don’t BS about.

That’s fair, I’m not knocking them at all, know people personally using it and they seem happy with it 

Mistakes can and do happen, but you never know do you, and with the China ban, who knows what’s happening raw wise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/01/2020 at 9:30 PM, dtmiscool said:

Spend £25 on a blood test and find out if it’s the gear or not...? You’re happy to spend that on a vial of test but not a blood test to find out if it’s s**t or not. 

 

Been running there test 400 and tren e for nearly 13 weeks now and had no issues. Although the cialis I had from them was literally dog shite. Never buying that again, did jack all. 

I didn't say I wasn't happy to do a blood test. I get my bloods done inbetween every blast and cruise. I was just asking a question first.

Everything I've had previously has been spot on, even their cialis (previously) although I agree this new batch of cialis is dog sh*t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also just to confirm, at this moment I'm not slating them. I've used alot of their stuff in the past and it's been good. However this time it's got me thinking. So just wanted to ask. Also their cialis is sh*t I know that. Doubled up to 40mg and nothing. I normally only ever use half a tab (10mg) and its perfect but not this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started using the test pp tren a var and mk677 up 9lbs in 7days but that’ll obviously be water from the mk. Haven’t had any pip but Jesus did tren cough hit me on my third jab :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

I was going to put in a Nexus order friday as my source has gone under... Anyone know if its still good?

No mate, someone asked for opinions and means whole labs gone to s**t :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jeffj said:

Also just to confirm, at this moment I'm not slating them. I've used alot of their stuff in the past and it's been good. However this time it's got me thinking. So just wanted to ask. Also their cialis is sh*t I know that. Doubled up to 40mg and nothing. I normally only ever use half a tab (10mg) and its perfect but not this time.

Nexus is one of the best, consistent labs out there IMO 

But yeah, their cialis is utter shite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×