Jump to content
Jake6

Which sites for slin pins?

Recommended Posts

I've only done delts as was wary about trying other sites as I find with delts you cant really f**k up, as people who end up with a bad jab I see tend to have jabbed quads/glutes.

I think I've built up scar tissue, so I'm wanting to switch to insulin needles to avoid further damage. Just wondering which sites are best? Thinking rotating bis, tris, pecs and back to delts. 

Two more questions:

What gauge slin pin is preffered for IM injection and what length?

What sites require you to aspirate before injecting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been quite some time since my last cycle but aspirating from what I recall isn't necessary, even people working in the medical field don't bother with it for IM injections.

 

You should go ham and try most injection sites and see which you prefer, big rotation is always best.

 

Personally I preferred thigh as I can sit on the floor, use both hands and take my time: https://www.spotinjections.com/thigh1.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wat_is_this said:

Been quite some time since my last cycle but aspirating from what I recall isn't necessary, even people working in the medical field don't bother with it for IM injections.

 

You should go ham and try most injection sites and see which you prefer, big rotation is always best.

 

Personally I preferred thigh as I can sit on the floor, use both hands and take my time: https://www.spotinjections.com/thigh1.htm

Looking specifically for sites I can use with slin pins mate so preferably smaller muscle groups, but I could give thighs a try with the 25g pins I've already got. Just see alot of bad stories about pinning quads so not sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started using these, iv done chest and delts, you can still f**k up with delts if in wrong position.

im going to try biceps next even though you can see there are so many veins, i will still be aspirating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jake6 said:

Looking specifically for sites I can use with slin pins mate so preferably smaller muscle groups, but I could give thighs a try with the 25g pins I've already got. Just see alot of bad stories about pinning quads so not sure

How much and what are you injecting each time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dannylets said:

I just started using these, iv done chest and delts, you can still f**k up with delts if in wrong position.

im going to try biceps next even though you can see there are so many veins, i will still be aspirating 

You'd have to be an idiot to f**k up delts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, wat_is_this said:

How much and what are you injecting each time?

Just 120mg week so half a mil test e250 mate. Then go back to pinning delts and quads/glutes maybe when I next cycle so i can pin more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dannylets said:

I just started using these, iv done chest and delts, you can still f**k up with delts if in wrong position.

im going to try biceps next even though you can see there are so many veins, i will still be aspirating 

What gauge pins and needle length do u use mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jake6 said:

Just 120mg week so half a mil test e250 mate. Then go back to pinning delts and quads/glutes maybe when I next cycle so i can pin more

Is there even point lol 120mg a week????? Id do 4 times that in one injection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dannylets said:

Is there even point lol 120mg a week????? Id do 4 times that in one injection

What do you mean is there even point?  as above,  Its called "cruising"  or  "self prescribing TRT" I'm running 120mg between blasts to let blood markers and give the body a rest between cycles before blasting again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sean m said:

Just curious. 

Why can't you inject small amount 0.5 ml into big muscle  ? 

 

Who says you can’t? 
 

You can inject 0.5ml pretty much anywhere without issue, to answer your original question 29 insulins will be fine to use in delts, chest, calves, triceps, biceps if you’re relatively lean and even the larger lower body muscles no problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

Who says you can’t? 
 

You can inject 0.5ml pretty much anywhere without issue, to answer your original question 29 insulins will be fine to use in delts, chest, calves, triceps, biceps if you’re relatively lean and even the larger lower body muscles no problem. 

There was a comment in this thread about using delts not thighs. 

I didn't ask the original question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jake6 said:

Looking specifically for sites I can use with slin pins mate so preferably smaller muscle groups, but I could give thighs a try with the 25g pins I've already got. Just see alot of bad stories about pinning quads so not sure

I use 29g 1/2 inch slin pins for quads no issues mate. Got about 3 or 4mm of skin and fat to get through so then the needle is about 8mm into the muscle. All good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dannylets said:

Is there even point lol 120mg a week????? Id do 4 times that in one injection

Cruise dose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sean m said:

Just curious. 

Why can't you inject small amount 0.5 ml into big muscle  ? 

 

Just looking on rotating injection sites, preferably small muscles I can use a slin pin with so I can avoid scar tissue. Obviously bigger muscles can handle more oil volume so I'll use them more for blasting. Need to give the delts a break

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do most compounds/labs go through a slin pin no problem then? I was under the impression most oil was too thick for that. Is there a reason such big pins are recommended for newbies, if you can just use gauges like 25, 27, 29? Seems a lot easier and less daunting for a first timer to stick a little slin pins in your shoulder compared to a 23g in the glute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Vince the Mince said:

So do most compounds/labs go through a slin pin no problem then? I was under the impression most oil was too thick for that. Is there a reason such big pins are recommended for newbies, if you can just use gauges like 25, 27, 29? Seems a lot easier and less daunting for a first timer to stick a little slin pins in your shoulder compared to a 23g in the glute.

I hope so, although the cyp I've just got looks really thin almost like water and it's clear also, not had this before but I trust the lab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×