Sign in to follow this  
Phil_tuggins

At what point would you start TRT?

Hey gentlemen,

I'm 33, have been off all AAS  for a year now.  Previously have been using since kid 20's, have came off a few times during that period mostly to have another child or due to injuries. 

The last couple of years prior to coming off I simply ran test with GH  on and off. 

In the past 6 months I've had my test levels checked. First  blood work showed my testosterone was 495ng, the second one a few months ago came back at 455ng.

At one point would any one of you chaps decide to go on trt, meaning when is too low in which you wish to medicate ?

I have been experiencing the general symptoms fatigue lethargia and of course change in body composition for the worst. Sex life is probably better then when enhanced (orgasms  better ejaculation etc)

Thanks 

19 hours ago, Mingster said:

After going to my GP and getting bloods done. Then, if necessary, an endo referral.

Cheers pal. How low would your test levels be before you would opt to start administering  testosterone? 4-500 is considered mid  range in recent years for a man in his 30s 

1 hour ago, Phil_tuggins said:

Cheers pal. How low would your test levels be before you would opt to start administering  testosterone? 4-500 is considered mid  range in recent years for a man in his 30s 

So your bloods show you are mid range. 

That would mean trt isn't needed. 

Think what your feeling is getting older. 

If you want to boost levels crack on but it's not trt. 

2 hours ago, Phil_tuggins said:

I, personally, wouldn't administer testosterone. I have it prescribed and have a shot every 10-12 weeks administered by a nurse.

Self administering has several pitfalls, not the least of which is successfully sourcing accurately dosed testosterone for the next forty years or so.

On 24/01/2020 at 5:19 PM, Mingster said:

I, personally, wouldn't administer testosterone. I have it prescribed and have a shot every 10-12 weeks administered by a nurse.

Self administering has several pitfalls, not the least of which is successfully sourcing accurately dosed testosterone for the next forty years or so.

I think you use nibido ? I have a ligit bike there. Would I be right in thinking you get 1 injection of 1000 mg and then get another injection 10 weeks later ? I self administrate 125 mg test e of pharma and I do my own bloods. I’m getting sick of injecting. 

27 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

I think you use nibido ? I have a ligit bike there. Would I be right in thinking you get 1 injection of 1000 mg and then get another injection 10 weeks later ? I self administrate 125 mg test e of pharma and I do my own bloods. I’m getting sick of injecting. 

You get an initial injection of 1000mg. 6 weeks later you get a booster of another 1000mg. Thereafter you get a 1000mg injection every 10-12 weeks normally.