Sign in to follow this  
strawberry123

Hack for cheap bloodwork

Thought I’d share this as it may be of interest to you guys. Have found a way to get test levels checked for just £7 and if you fancy adding on cholesterol and liver function just £12 total. Not exactly a comprehensive health check but better than nothing and also useful if you want to check gear potentcy.

use the website thriva setup new account and customise your plan to what you want to check (testosterone, liver, cholesterol) and then when you go to checkout use code THRIVABLOG. Cancel subscription once blood work results received rinse and repeat with different emails. 

they use the same lab as medichecks so will be just as accurate (county pathology)

Just placed an order to try.. cheap so why not

Noticed the test is for "free testosterone"

Assuming they'll also give you the result for total testosterone as well? Have you had results from them before?

29 minutes ago, Dianana said:

Just placed an order to try.. cheap so why not

Noticed the test is for "free testosterone"

Assuming they'll also give you the result for total testosterone as well? Have you had results from them before?

You can edit the test to include what you want, I changed mine to total testosterone so not sure what yours will show although I’d assume would show both

17 hours ago, strawberry123 said:

Thought I’d share this as it may be of interest to you guys. Have found a way to get test levels checked for just £7 and if you fancy adding on cholesterol and liver function just £12 total. Not exactly a comprehensive health check but better than nothing and also useful if you want to check gear potentcy.

use the website thriva setup new account and customise your plan to what you want to check (testosterone, liver, cholesterol) and then when you go to checkout use code THRIVABLOG. Cancel subscription once blood work results received rinse and repeat with different emails. 

they use the same lab as medichecks so will be just as accurate (county pathology)

Nice one mate, just ordered lipids, CRP & ferritin for £11. Shame they don't test for any hormones other than free test though, have to stick with medichecks for those.

18 hours ago, strawberry123 said:

How quick is the turn around on these pal?

2 hours ago, Vinny said:

They say up to 3 days after receiving your sample

Medichecks if I remember is a 2 day turn around after receiving

The money you can save is well worth a couple days wait

Though upon paying I didn't see any option for faster delivery, 2 - 3 days delivery, then 2 - 3 days turn around

Take you about a week from ordering to getting results assuming you post it back quickly

On 22/01/2020 at 11:47 AM, Devil said:

So you can get more included and use the discount still? So perhaps a full panel for like £30?

Will try later anyway mate. Thanns

On 22/01/2020 at 3:23 PM, Lovelyjubly said:

How much would a full blood check cost with the discount? 

On 22/01/2020 at 2:17 PM, Vinny said:

You can add a few more bits on but their panel is quite limited when compared to medichecks, I mainly just use this a cheap way to check gear potency and an extra little heath marker check up. For a full panel medichecks is main option still. Turnaround for me was 1 day after I received sample received email

This is bloody good, going to give it a pop. I work in the music industry (people talk about the "1%", try working in an industry where everyone except about 20 people get paid f**k all) so I have no issue at the moment getting bloods from my GP. But I understand that it can f**k up mortgage applications (why?), so given I'm now finally close to being able to afford an uninhabitable shell I should probably move over to private blood work.

Company I work for is owned by a massive conglomerate who offer "free health checks" including blood work, and they're due in our office next month. My boss is sound so I told her the reason I don't want to let the higher-ups anywhere near my blood. She thought it was fu**ing hilarious, but fully agrees.

On 24/01/2020 at 9:18 PM, hmgs said:

You're her bitch now, bro...

Haha, I am anyway man!

In a good way though. Music industry - most of us have long history of open recreational drug use, which commonly took place among colleages at Christmas parties, awards dos, etc.  No one would give a s**t about me doing gear provided I wasn't injecting in the middle of the office.