Sign in to follow this  
Redsy

How long for blood markers to return

From guys experience, those who get regular bloods.....after a cycle how long does it take for your blood markers to return to 'normal' ranges? 

I run fairly moderate cycles12-16 wks and cruise on 125mg test. I run orals or tren from time to time though only up to 4wks on cycle. 

I've not done much in way of blood testing tbh.

Interested in people's experiences. 

4 hours ago, Redsy said:

From guys experience, those who get regular bloods.....after a cycle how long does it take for your blood markers to return to 'normal' ranges? 

I run fairly moderate cycles12-16 wks and cruise on 125mg test. I run orals or tren from time to time though only up to 4wks on cycle. 

For me it’s usually 3-4 months after 12 week blasts of test 500-750mg with oxys and winny 

15 hours ago, Redsy said:

Mine return to around normal levels about 6 weeks after pct. I only ever run test at max of 500mg a week & occasionally some var never stay on longer than 12 weeks, so nothing harsh. I imagine if your running tren/long cycles it will be a long recovery time. I think the more cycles you do it takes a little bit more out of you each time though tbh.

1 hour ago, sos2008 said:

Mine return to around normal levels about 6 weeks after pct. I only ever run test at max of 500mg a week & occasionally some var never stay on longer than 12 weeks, so nothing harsh. I imagine if your running tren/long cycles it will be a long recovery time. I think the more cycles you do it takes a little bit more out of you each time though tbh.

Am keeping test 300-400mg, maybe tren a/mast 150/150. Only run tren for 4weeks. 

If not tren I'll add anavar or winny 50mg/day for 4weeks. 

So relatively moderate in comparison to some. 

I am not PCT ing, am 45 so keep a low test cruise. 

So from above time on / off seems to apply.

1 hour ago, Redsy said:

tren I'll add anavar or winny 50mg/day for 4weeks. 

listed probably the top 3 worse steroids there are for smashing cholesterol to bits which generally is the slowest health marker after RBC to return to a more acceptable level 

it is also heavily dependent on lifestyle post cycle / blast; diet, cardio, cruise dose, supplementation and genetic predisposition 

if everything is in line you might have acceptable HDL LDL after 6 weeks but if it took 5 to rectify and you go back on soon as they're acceptable then it's very little time spent with healthy blood lipids which as we all know is the slow burner along with cardiac remodeling for shortening steroid users lives 

2 hours ago, Redsy said:

Am keeping test 300-400mg, maybe tren a/mast 150/150. Only run tren for 4weeks. 

If not tren I'll add anavar or winny 50mg/day for 4weeks. 

I am not PCT ing, am 45 so keep a low test cruise. 

So from above time on / off seems to apply.

just to add i meant my hormonal markers take 6 weeks post pct to return to normal as i cycle. If you B n C obviously hormonal will return to your cruise dose straight away. I only get lipids tested if running an oral which isn't that often due there ability wreak havoc with cholesterol etc.